Motherhood Hospital
View all Motherhood Hospital reviews

Motherhood Hospital

Motherhood Hospital Employee Review

overall good experience with previous management

after management changed, patients diverted towards doctors on retainer rather than other consultants. apart from this, it was a good experience with the previous management; competent receptionists and nursing staff Regular and professional with salary payment, unlike a few other hospitals.

Friendly atmosphere

Gained lots of knowledge & Multi tasking. Staffs were very professional and fun environment. But salary is very less and putting too much pressure on one's head. Need to work on hr side to recruite few more employees. So that they can divide the work equally and enjoy working. Overall it's a good environment.

Gain knowledge

We celebrate all function, extra activities and lot of training program to improve our professional knowledge .Very friendly and no stressful work here.

Good

Routin and also new .. So many not bad But according to the people Good to work............. Sudden conditions.......... Give Some Free time to learn something about our carrier....

Pros

Give parties

Cons

they Won't give Lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motherhood Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Motherhood Hospital with

Motherhood Hospital Reviews by Location

Learn about Motherhood Hospital in popular locations

• Motherhood Hospital
  • overall good experience with previous management
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?