Motorola Solutions

Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Good to learn Application development in all platforms like android/IOS/Win/Linux.HR policies are so good here.

Pros

Free Food, CAB/BUS pass, Insurance, Work from Home

Great

Great atmosphere. Worked with many knowledgeable developer in Motorola solutions Inc. Overall great experience with client, learned a lots of new technologies.

Great platform for learning

One of the best place for work in my entire job carrier. Great support from seniors. Best team. Had great experiences in channel sales. I would really work again if they come again in business.

Good company to work

Very Good work experience , with work & personal life balance, Enjoyed working over there as a family Good place to work

Good

Very Good and friendly atmosphere to work. I have enjoyed working there immensely. There was always new challenges to look forward and manager always came forward to help.

Good time spent

Really I spent a nice time in this company .My all senior and my junior are very helpful and sporting and I learn a lot of things by my seniors and trainers

Lake of active planning by moto

There is nothing to say only ...as usual like c cat company. No active planning mkt awareness zero I. Offline. Less focus on genreal trade can do much better but for this need dedicate zeal manpower . Planning with full proof plan...exexuation is low.

Cons

Growth and earn money is possible but ready to move on

Company supports every employee for growth and earn more money but it takes too much time for it . Sometimes they gives you growth but not in your town and that is the problem.

Pros

Travel rembruisement

Cons

Leaves, healthcare, etc.

Great Employee policies

An Amazing organization but the Indian Management was not really good in my opinion. Work life balance is not really great and you may end up working late too often

Motivated and mission driven company

An internationally recognized thought leader, industry expert, and key speaker on a variety of topics including US CDMA/LTE, IoT, wireless, cloud enablement, FOTA, and technical strategy.

Professional and process oriented

great place to work, very good human values good policies to manage balanced work-life. There is tremendous responsibility created for every employee

Excellent motorola

First international company experience Excellent culture at Motorola Liked the company goal of " 100%TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFICATION" policy Perfect role model -Perfect Motorola Culture oriented company

Pros

Perfect role model -Perfect Motorola Culture oriented company

Cons

Not much focused in cost control management

production environment

Working as production support oracle dba and providing 24*7 hours support to client for around 500 database . in project work culture is very good, got chance to learn so many thing and got opportunity to enhance knowledge in oracle ,

Good

Started my career with manual testing in Motorola.Very tight schedule on all the deliverable.Gave me good opportunity to learn on Testing process and testing techniques.

Excellent learnings and deployment

Motorola is a good organisation to learn many things and will receive lot of support to practice the learnings effectively in the day to day works. Customer Satisfcation is the key in all services / Product elivered by.Motorola.

Pros

Positive encouragement towards employee initiatives

Cons

low pay compared to market.

Very good company to provide platform to engg. to learn many things about domain and focuses on process and basic requirement which requires lots of time to justify development.

great place to work

good place to work..employee friendly company with benefits and good payable awards...it has always been the best place for work and to build good career

Finance Executive

Worked as a key member of the Oracle Financials Implementation team and helped with a number of implementations across the Asia Pacific regions. The most enjoyable part was the travelling and opportunity to meet people from varied cultures and develop an understanding of their requirements, map it to Oracle Financials capabilities and deliver a viable and workable solution.

awesome

this was my second job and I am very happy when I placed as a help desk executive then I appreciated and get parroted as a admin executive and increase.

Sales executive

The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.

Pros

Cons

10 hour

Worked woth TICS, a subvendor

It was my outsource job, so cant share much about this, but Yes indeed a good start for fresher it was to gain a knowledge on field experience. Not much interaction with the company but Yes not a very enriching experience when you are in field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motorola Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Motorola Solutions with

• Motorola Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?