Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

India121 reviews

Good working environment

Good Organization to work withTechnical sharing will be benefitted.Good atmosphere with employee care.Recommended to people who want to enhance the carieer

Good place and if you are interested you can learn latest technology

Good company - time off and benefits are fair .career progression is something currently organization is looking into it.Kind of startup culture.canteen is very small in new office

Pros

Salary

Cons

Office is very small in chennai

Mott MacDonald insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Good colleagues

My colleagues are good. We have very diverse work environment. Flexible work hours. Good opportunity to learn about different industries. Overall it is a good place to work.

ok

company is ok in Hyderabad, but they removed building design wing in Hyderabad.Oner all company is good with management, work. 5 day week. they told to move to mumbai so that is the reason to leave.

Pros

Cons

1 year

Nice & user friendly environment

I am really thankful to Mott MacDonald for giving me opportunity/ I have worked there for 20 years. Really nice work culture & co-operative management. I was in desktop support team for Ahmedabad branch. also i have provided som any support to Domestic & International offices & sites. I learnt lots of things in IT because of my Line manager support. IN short I Mott Macdonald is career making company every employee.

Pros

Employe driven

Cons

I don't know

Productive, fun and learning environment

This is really great company to work as it has great policies and culture.Like leave policies, employees benefit policies and much more.Management is also supportive and helping.

Job life and work balance. Especially very safe for womens

Good for all.May be some politics in some situations.Otherwise good for all and enjoying working atmosphere. Almost working without stress. Really very good company for workers.

Stressful and fast paced

The work environment can get very stressful and at times toxic.There are plenty of opportunities to advance in the company worldwide, if you know where to find it and if your manager is willing to back you up.Although the company claims to be an equal opportunity employer, the same cannot be said at the managerial level. There is a lot of bias. The yearly PDR is a pointless chore, where your plans and ideas go unheard or are dismissed and instead asked to focus on innovation and automation irrespective of your interests.Your pay is based on the hours that you book on a project, which means that it's upto you to keep yourselves busy and utilised unless you have a manager who is looking out for you.The pay is below average, annual raise isn't anything to look forward to.The HR is the least cooperative department and have zero empathy.

no job security , salary is less as compare to market

there is no future planning so no job guaranty. HR policies are biased mainly beneficial to management. they can say good bye just made call from HR and u dont have option, not paid well to employ.

Pros

no facility to employee except tea and coffee.provide bus facilty

Cons

not paying overtime

I work culture and im delighted to work here.. Good job security.. Very humble management team

Nice company work culture.. Have a good management and very helpful. I think they provide good salary and good increment. I would like to recommend to work here once.

Productive and fun place

Mott Macdonald provide work balance life, best work culture, a good place for a hard worker, you want to explore more opportunities then this is the right place for Job.

Excellent company in my carrier

Excellent company in my carrier...i have been worked with them for 8 years...for me its a family... i spent more time in office rather than my home...

Good

Cons

Always pride

Good Working Place

They have a very Good Work Culture. My department was very supportive when I started with the organization. I had a bunch of Good Colleagues and a great Line Manager.

Pros

Leave Benefits, Challenging Work, Good Learning

Productive and stress free palce

Nice Productive and stress free palce with helpful department manager and colleagues. In-hand salary is much lower than gross due to various useless deductions.

Top place to work

Top place to work, friendly people, management is honest with you, small team so had a very good bonding, had excellent opportunity to learn different technology

Talent recognisation

Talents are recognised here even if you are everage educated. Qualification is not the limitation for growth. Will get all kind of task to perform including engineering even if you are designer.

Good place to work in with helpful people around.

My time at the organisation was fairly good. They have a good graduate program in place for the new joinees that allows them to learn different aspects of the corporate world quickly. However, sometimes the lack of good projects can be irritating.

It's an employee owned office.

It's an employee owned office. It's good to be a part of Mott MacDonald. We can get knowledge by going through the online courses which they provide through their web site. And we can reach to any experienced candidates who are working in any of the branch and can clarify our doubts.

Productive, Helping each others on work place

Really nice to work in Mottmac Donald. nice working culture. Good Communication through employees...etc. celebrating early once as Annual Events to cheer up employees. Paying timely...

Good environment, respect for employees and skills

A place with strong ethics and motivating place to work with. ample opportunities to learn and build up the profile. Some of the projects are truly enriching

Productive and fun working

Nice place to work I was contract employee from Mott to RIE Mysore on some educational project, control by direct MHRD NCERT New delhi its working like NGO,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mott MacDonald. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mott MacDonald with