Mount Litera Zee School

Mount Litera Zee School Employee Reviews

India106 reviews

Productive and worked with well designed plan.

People know mount Litera not to any more person in that are even All staff feel they are are part of corporate and chain of school only. Unsecured .

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

It is the best school of Bastar

Great school with a family-like feel. The staff member and administration are very supportive. Good environment, good management, No. 1 school in the town. Only those who are hard working should join. Most important salary hikes are given with good bonus. It's a great work place

Mount Litera Zee School insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment

Very stressful place to work and your work won't be recognised

It's a very stressful place to work and none of newbies work will be recognised or given any importance as old teacher's take all the credit for our work.

Pros

No provisions for teachers

Cons

Sometime we need to work as a class teacher for two classes

Had bad experience with management

Had bad experience with management they are giving lost of extra work to do even after school ours and weekend also. The higher management are not giving any answer of your questions they are feeling and value less people. Lots of politics in the staff

Cons

Long hours work

It was a very bad experience there.

Worst experience, I had ever. Politics . Job culture is bad. No job security. Without notice, they can terminate anyone. Worst lost of time. No learning process.

Great Learning Experience.Updated teaching pedagogies and innovative methods

Working with Mount Litera Zee School gives you a wide range of academic growth that supports the teaching pattern as required by the 21st century learners.Continuous training sessions and healthy discussion nutures the teachers and supportive management leads to holistic growth of institution.

Pros

Blended lesson design . Well planned curriculum.

Cons

Too many activities

Satisfying workplace

I am feeling pleased to work there.working hours are satisfying and working atmosphere is friendly.management are helpfull.seniors are very co operative there and above all i learn many new things which enhanced my teaching ability and made me a little more productive about my subject.

Productive and learning place

It's a great brand. My experience has been extremely good though some undue interference is there by the owner. The brand provides all academic & administrative support to go about in systematic manner. I wish the brand all success. I had great association for about five and a half wonderful years with MLZS

Pros

Trainings, competitive work culture to, can request for change to another state, organised, well planned

Cons

Too much unnecessary paper work, long working hours

Knowledgeable activities & workshop

It's a great experience to work in Mount Litera Zee school.School environment is friendly & stress free.There r lots of things that I have learnt like ..soo many activities, teaching sessions from Zee .It's a precious time to spend salary scale is very good & salary comes on time in your account.Manegement is too much helpful and humble. There r too much teaching aids for students like flash cards , puzzles,send play,story books,charts,smart boards,.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

MLZS Bhagalpur was a good place until I left they didn't pay my salary

Overall it's a good education company I like the BLD it helps alot for the teacher as well as the students. Where outmost importance is given to the students. Besides studies co-curricular activities are also given importances.

Pros

Well maintained campus

Cons

A bit expensive though depends on franchise to franchise

Management internal dispute is ruining the organisation

If anyone wants to work there gracefully need to enjoy with students only as I did and avoid being with other staff members. Just focus on ur work n smile without being bothered of what, who, how n whom 😁 Better groom students with positivity to enlight their way.👍

Pros

Activities are good.

Cons

School Authorities keep changing frequently.

Mount litera zee school Ahmedabad or surat it's a successful best journey in my life. Culture environment like a family. Happy to work with each staff.

Pros

Cons

Few hours

To practice classroom teaching, this can be a good place to join. But i would never recommend anyone.

Unnecessary workload. Teacher's respect or welfare goes in vein. One can loose all the confidence skills and abilities earned in whole life. You'll be asked for continuous trainings. There are observations parraleled to salary deductions. One mistake one day attendance cut. One can lose idea of becoming a teacher.

Pros

Experience for survival

Cons

Jobrole

Working was fine

if you do not have much skills and you are not looking for a growth then Mount Litera Zee School, is a good place to work because they train you well, as a fresher its good to work there , even the interview is hard but while working they only require computer skills not subject expertise. Average skills will work. You will stay here only if you will get involve in the politics as the coordinators, Principal and head of the institution are not much qualified they get whole work done from staff and exert too much pressure as they themselves have no idea how the work is to be done. Seems they are not working in school but are working in an office and completing paper work only.

Pros

free tee and transport but not during corona

Cons

Less educated management

A lot to learn and competitive

The school has a very well planned curriculum and resource materials. Learning is child centered. They take special care in training and grooming of their staff. Overall a wonderful place to work and grow.

Pros

Workshops and training

Excellent infrastructure

Good. Staff bus service is available. The school management is expected to be more efficient. More systematic work process can be followed. Work life balance can be maintained.

Pros

Infrastructure

Cons

Non systematic

fun workplace

i had a good experience working in mount litera zee school. i was teaching maths and science to class 3rd to 10th. I was appointed as academic coordinator for class 5th to 7th.

It's a good place for fresher's nice opportunity

It's a good place for working and have a great experience there management is very comfortable and friendly we can learn new better things and find new experience thanks for providing an opportunity for working with mount litera zee school

Stressful, less payment, rigid

Goes by a written lesson plan Needs better trained coordinator Needs an experienced principal Frequently changing of staff Less payment More stress More focused on selling the brand Better infrastructure

Pros

Lots of workshops and lot of scope

Cons

Less salary, more stress, rigid dress culture, lack of good authorities

Friendly work environment and excellent learning opportunities

I learned time management and working as a team. The work culture was extremely friendly and thus, resulted in much more productivity. The most enjoyeable part of the job was that teaching in this school could be as creative as the tutor wanted.

Fastest growing school

Fastest growing school with great infrastructure and facilities, smart classrooms and a proprietary pedagogy. But from the point of view of employee to this school - the management should have been more efficient.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mount Litera Zee School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mount Litera Zee School with