Mount Litera Zee School

Mount Litera Zee School Employee Reviews in Barh, Bihar

Established school

Nice place to work Zee learn gives a lot of opportunity to learn new things Though the school is located in remote place but management provides accommodation at Barh Town.

Enriching working experience of working at Mount Litera Zee School, Barh

I have worked there as the head of school for more than a year. In my sincere opinion, Management is very open to suggestions and very teacher friendly. All possible perks commensurate with they area are given. Fabulous infrastructure and facilities. Salary is paid on time without fail which is a great plus point compared to many school across India. Only thing that is required is the commitment from the part of employees who join there to work. As the place is bit interior and no great social life is possible but for passionate teachers this place is ideal. Greed has no place anyway in any institutions whatsoever. Parents have great expectations and the school has immense prospects.

Great educational Institution in the area ( MLZS Barh)

Great school with great prospects, committed management with clear cut objectives, fabulous infrastructure, great pay master, timely increment and salary

Best place to achieve perfection in work culture.

MLZS, BARH gives a competitive environment to learn and explore work culture. It provides wide areas for child development and gives immense exposure to students to explore their talents in various fields. Place gives various exposures and training to develop teaching skills. Overall it helps a teacher to become a perfectionist in his work.

Heaven of wisdom

I have been working here for 3 years in MLZS.. My experience is awesome. This school emphasizes to build strong foundation . This School teaching method is - to make our students thoughtful and kind and to be a responsible citizen of nation .I am very happy to work here.

Part of Paradise

i am working here from 1st march 2017. Mount litera Zee school,barh is a part of temple where we have a golden environment for learn and earn. it is a place where there is no any politics. All teacher and staff work together friendly and try to maintain the all channels of education well. our school is situated on the bank of the Ganga river such as pure as Ganga for the education of all students of surroundings. The Campus of our school looks like golden place and full fill with all requirement for the education. Our school have a rich library with many books and much more.We gate our salary on time without any problem at the end of the month.our school is free of village culture and students are interested for a better education.

Best place to work and learn

One of the best Schools in Bihar, with fantastic Infrastructure, coorporative and supportive management, respecting workers , wonderful students and of corse...lovely People. All necessary facilities provided for outstation teachers, new opportunities, creative learning trainings from Zee learn...the most understanding seniors and Administrative Staff..makes it all worth for WORKING , LIVING AND LEARNING.

worst organisation ever worked with

will never mention anyone to join it ever .. management is worst and rubbish . no job security no salary benefits . please dont ever think to join it in your worst dream also

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mount Litera Zee School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mount Litera Zee School with