Mount Litera Zee School

India13 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Enriching working experience of working at Mount Litera Zee School, Barh

I have worked there as the head of school for more than a year. In my sincere opinion, Management is very open to suggestions and very teacher friendly. All possible perks commensurate with they area are given. Fabulous infrastructure and facilities. Salary is paid on time without fail which is a great plus point compared to many school across India. Only thing that is required is the commitment from the part of employees who join there to work. As the place is bit interior and no great social life is possible but for passionate teachers this place is ideal. Greed has no place anyway in any institutions whatsoever. Parents have great expectations and the school has immense prospects.

Mount Litera Gaya is very unproductive, I recommend no one to joint this school.

Very Bad experience. Salary not paid in time. Salary deduction. Low salary. No heeding to any changes by the head office. Not recommended, don't join.

Great educational Institution in the area ( MLZS Barh)

Great school with great prospects, committed management with clear cut objectives, fabulous infrastructure, great pay master, timely increment and salary

Learning environment

The ambiance provided was conducive to learning something new everyday. Providing free rail towards implementing various scholastic and co-scholastic activities in school.

Pros

housing, transport

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mount Litera Zee School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mount Litera Zee School with

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?