Mount Litera Zee School

Mount Litera Zee School Employee Reviews for Teacher

To practice classroom teaching, this can be a good place to join. But i would never recommend anyone.

Unnecessary workload. Teacher's respect or welfare goes in vein. One can loose all the confidence skills and abilities earned in whole life. You'll be asked for continuous trainings. There are observations parraleled to salary deductions. One mistake one day attendance cut. One can lose idea of becoming a teacher.

Pros

Experience for survival

Cons

Jobrole

MLZS is really a great place to work... Management and the RSD's r too cooperative...

MLZS is the best institution I've ever worked with... Rich in culture and thought... A good place to work at... Helpful colleagues and compassionate management..

Working towards the betterment

Working towards making it a best school, many co curriculum activities for kids to balance education and physical activities. There is also the celebration of various events on different days of the year .

Very stressful and nonsense people are working there

Very stressful and nonsense people are working there you can't have job security. There are members who doesn't know anything how to work even chairman doesn't know what to do what to speak of principal but also chairman is pappu.....

It’s a branded school having many branches in India

Different people, different tasks fun to work with new people every now and then. Friendly environment for new comers which helps them to grow. Good school for the students as well.

Productive Management but Confuse Principal

Its good experience I have working with Mount Litera Zee School Ghaziabad. Management is good and supportive, but Principal attitude is very bad and very unsupportive person. I think he is confused and joyless person.

Good environment,New technology learning

Good environment,Happy staff,New technology learning,high standard education in Bhodhivruksha School.As I have a passion of writing I would like to write content writing and as well as short stories.I have written 25shortstories.And I can write informal letters and paragraph writing.

Pros

Free lunch, permissions

Cons

Not too long hours

It's a good school foe freshers work.

Teaching is a unending continuous learning process. And we the teacher, the backbone of our nationwide,responsible for a great nation. So we need to take charge.....

Conducive Work Environment

Good work atmosphere..timely payment given..accommodation provided for the outstation teachers..PF also given to teachers..free transport facility is provided to teachers

Pros

timely payment, accommodation provided for the outstation teachers, PF also given to teachers, free transport facility is provided to teachers

Cons

multiple events conducted in the school

Teaching style is very good.but low and late salary system is not good.

More then one year I have learned how to teach your child without any pressure.due to modern way.t teaching environment is also best. Here we can work with effectively due sufficient teaching add.

Cons

Short

Good work culture

Well managed institute, very cooperative co-workers, it well caters to the needs of the children, it gives undivided attentions to all the children without discriminating them with regards to gender, age and family background.

Pros

Activity based on lessons

Cons

Located in remote area

Good work culture

Well managed institute, very cooperative, well scope for promotions and well designed infrastructure. It provides equal attentions to all the students irrespective of the student's gender, age and family background.

Pros

Activity based on lessons

Cons

Located in remote area

Productive and fun work place

I am one of the Tamil in this school. I leaned lot of things in this school (i.e - conduct student Olympiad, quiz programs, extra curricular activities for children) Our management is good. Very co-operative co-workers. Every day is enjoyable day for us.

Pros

Free Transport

Cons

Every Saturday Working day

Good

It is a good place for freshers to start career as a teacher.But it has a very bad reputation of sacking teachers after certain period.

full satisfaction in work ,but salary is too low for pg gaduates

*I can balance my work*From this work I have learned a lot*Superb management*co-workers are very friendly to me*Since I love this job I didnt feel any hardest part in my job*My students are the most enjoyable part of my job

Pros

free transport

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mount Litera Zee School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mount Litera Zee School with