Mount Litera Zee School

Mount Litera Zee School Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Mount litera zee school Ahmedabad or surat it's a successful best journey in my life. Culture environment like a family. Happy to work with each staff.

Pros

Cons

Few hours

A lot to learn and competitive

The school has a very well planned curriculum and resource materials. Learning is child centered. They take special care in training and grooming of their staff. Overall a wonderful place to work and grow.

Pros

Workshops and training

Excellent infrastructure

Good. Staff bus service is available. The school management is expected to be more efficient. More systematic work process can be followed. Work life balance can be maintained.

Pros

Infrastructure

Cons

Non systematic

Fastest growing school

Fastest growing school with great infrastructure and facilities, smart classrooms and a proprietary pedagogy. But from the point of view of employee to this school - the management should have been more efficient.

Okay.. keep going

Working environment is good.. New things are there to learn.. Never think about promotion... Simply learn and proceed.. Gain experience and try somewhere else..

MLZS is really a great place to work... Management and the RSD's r too cooperative...

MLZS is the best institution I've ever worked with... Rich in culture and thought... A good place to work at... Helpful colleagues and compassionate management..

Challenging and at the same time excited.

As a primary teacher at Mount Litera Zee school, every day was exciting handling kids, teaching new things everyday, mentoring them in handling day-to-day challenges.

Very stressful and nonsense people are working there

Very stressful and nonsense people are working there you can't have job security. There are members who doesn't know anything how to work even chairman doesn't know what to do what to speak of principal but also chairman is pappu.....

Best but first see how is it then join any one

I have found out a Better place to shift here don't choice to non management system if any find best place so go there bht you remember your self respect area

Its a place where teachers and principal are regarded as commodity and not as human beings

If anyone values self respect should not make a mistake of joining this school. Teachers are not given any respect they have to slog and work for undefined time and within no time they are disrespected and removed from the job for the slighest mistakes or any kind of jealousy from those who play politics. Management does loose any opportunity to make you feel low and that you are only a commodity in their hands and they have enough power and money to show off. Never expect to be respected and always be ready to face insults in spite of the fact that you may not have committed the mistake

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours of toil and deductions from salary done often with unreasonable reasons

Jobs at Mount Litera Zee School

See more jobs

Productive and a learning place

MLZS is a wonderful place to work. A person learns every day something new. Management is amazingly excellent. They are non-interfering people in day to day work. Would have loved to continue here for rest of my years.

Pros

school gets over at 1.30 for teachers

Cons

could'nt find any

worst organisation ever worked with

will never mention anyone to join it ever .. management is worst and rubbish . no job security no salary benefits . please dont ever think to join it in your worst dream also

The HR norms are highly compromised.

The Franchise schools are not much different than the normal "Lala Ji Ki Dukan" type of schools. So, a lot of malpractice continues there almost in all branches.

Pros

Cons

No fixed work culture.

Good environment,New technology learning

Good environment,Happy staff,New technology learning,high standard education in Bhodhivruksha School.As I have a passion of writing I would like to write content writing and as well as short stories.I have written 25shortstories.And I can write informal letters and paragraph writing.

Pros

Free lunch, permissions

Cons

Not too long hours

Co-ordinator

Another successful step in my life as I got opportunity which in one year from teacher to become co-ordinator and my hard was appreciated by parents and staff members

Pros

easy hours

Cons

whole day job

good workplace

here are a lot of advantages,positive environment, calm place, pollution free area, co operative staff, easy working, less working hours, problem is about less salary.

Pros

easy job

Cons

less salary

Active workplace

Many employees have opinions about their workplaces but never voice them for fear of reprisal Leaders who are receptive to all opinions, whether they are ideas, constructive feedback or even concerns over a decision, have employees who are more engaged and productive.

Pros

no relief lunch break

Learning environment

The ambiance provided was conducive to learning something new everyday. Providing free rail towards implementing various scholastic and co-scholastic activities in school.

Pros

housing, transport

Cons

funfilled workspace with efficient co-workers

this is the platform for me to enrich my knowledge and skills. happy environment with happy kids.the seperation of periods for the kids was very excellent. they have more extra curricular activites. and also have a parents teachers meeting (PTM) scheduled for everymonth

Pros

Free lunchs on occasions

Cons

long hours for sometimes

The most enjoyable part of my job

The best part of my job is… well… just about everything. My teammates and I have a blast almost every single day, and on days that we don’t, we still have a darn good time. Sure, we get a lot of challenges -work load, deadlines and the pressure to be perfect – but I see them as opportunities to see how far we can push ourselves, excel at what we do, and be stronger as a team.

fun worplace

job was excellent.But financial growth is limited.I had good relationship with all categories(from top management to securities).Timing was also good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mount Litera Zee School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mount Litera Zee School with