Mphasis

Mphasis Employee Reviews

Found 2,247 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Mphasis selected this as a representative review
Relaxed work no pressure and all. awesome work experience in mphasis, good job security. good management. and job culture also good. overall very good company to work..
I got to see and learn about career start and communication skill quite well in this organization. working invirment and management is also good and HR policy specially very good.
Friendly work environment. Job safety is good... The salary package must be improved. Good work life balance. Lots of opportunity to grow. Wide range of projects.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Salry ahould be more..
Don't join this company. No projects to work. They hire for something and allocate to some other domain.Nothing to learn new nor hr and manager know what they are doing
Mphasis had brand in the market. I worked with challenging us mortgage process. My experience with this project was great and I have learned lot many things. Overall good journey with Mphasis.
Pros
Transportation
Cons
Food at Canteen was not tasty
Excellent trainingEnjoyable work placeFun filled managementLess stress to employeesTeam workProdcutive motivationYou can work till ur required hours
Pros
Excellent work place
Cons
Here your work life balance is too good. You can enjoy your life, complete work from home is plus. Before corona also wfh was permanent.if you're joining mphasis then in starting itself negotiate your ctc well. They pay very good.
Pros
Work from home, free tea coffee milk.
Cons
Hike is very slow.
Management is playing with employees and it's their way or highway. Initial CTC is good and no yearly hikes as any other IT companies.Very less projects in company. If you move on to bench it's very likely you may have to resign in 1-6 months as your rating.
Pros
Ctc, Joining bonus
Cons
Micro management, Very less projects, Paid Cab facility is very poor
Best place to work with for learning new things. Management is above average. If someone wants to settle in life, Mphasis is nice place to work with.
I like mphasis company culture Management Awesome experience Thank u all Flexible shift timing People are cooperative Great job work Premises are good
Very good company to work for.Good for long term engagement.Even developers have leads to provide their point of view in the projects.Work life balance is excellent.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Mphasis applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to Mphasis and is reflected in the Mphasis’ Front2Back™ Transformation approach. Front2Back™ uses the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized (C=X2C2TM=1) digital experience to clients and their end customers. Mphasis’ Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Mphasis’ core reference architectures and tools, speed and innovation with domain expertise and specialization are key to building strong relationships with marquee clients
Pros
free lunches
Cons
strict
Very good work place, not the best but satisfactory. However, once you put down the papers you are like odd man out. No one cares what is going on with you until they need you to take back papers for their own personal score or benefit. The notice period is also 2 months way uncomfortable. And it can be extended, or they will say it is extended and relieve you on date. F&F is a pain, doesn't happen on time and there are lot of discrepancy with calculation. PF department is another pain. No response.
Nothing special about the company just a service orianted company whichonly concentrate on their profits And employees are ignored. Pay cut seen due to covid situation
The people were not that good and was always involved in doing politics to get benefits. They politicise more and work less and pay very less based on standard wages.
Mphasis is the best platform for a beginner to learn BPO culture and Management skills and easily to achieve the carrier goals. Mphasis was helped me alot to grow my skill set and show case to the management.I really appreciated to my Team Member and Management for provided me guidance of a carrier grow.
There was completely work environment but management was not that much good. They will not take care of Employees during COVID-19 also. They always tried to create pressure on employees and incentives are also less as compared to employee revenue generation activities. The shift timings are ok but company culture needs to be good to be productive work that was the main slag which I faced. Also at a time of Full N Final Settlement they will not give your documents easily, they take too much time for giving experience letter. Overall for starting BPO as a Carrier the company is good but I will not prefer this for long time.
Pros
Na
Cons
As mentioned above
It was really a wonderful experience working in Mphasis. Wonderful team and I got a opportunity to manage a team. I got an award for HW migration for the Canara bank project. I worked on multiple projects. It was very good experience.
I feel Mphasis is one of he best companies from an employee perspective. Management encourages team to learn and help to get ready for next role. Company respects one's personal priorities.
Worked with the mphasis client location. Toxic work culture. No work life balance. Bad management. Naver got chance to visit mphasis office. No employee engagement programs.
Pros
Cons
No work life balance at client, Bad management
Mphasis is a great company to start your career with. It has a comfortable and flexible work culture. The management and co-workers are extremely supportive.
  1. Employee Reviews