Mphasis Employee Reviews in Mangalore, Karnataka

Mangalore, Karnataka101 reviews

Found 101 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,886 reviews
fresherhikesalarybpocabtimingprojectlearn

Fun workplace,very nice managers

Very good workplace,managers are really very good,target oriented but very helpful and cooperating managers, fun activities on fridays,just reach your targets which can be easily reached.

Poor Management

Stressful and poor management,It is a good company but the management is very bad when it comes to handling their employees.There is no growth and no salary increment.

Insights into Mphasis

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good start to a career

Opting a BPO as your first job is a good start as you learn a little about the corporate field. However, do not rely completely in the same field. Explore what's better for you.

Pros

Timely salary and incentives

Cons

Long hours of work and Night Shifts

First of all adjust the condition in the company,Ihave learned how to talk wit the custemer,Good management,Workplace good for everyone,cultural activ

Nice company I have worked here the facilities were outstanding for everyone each employee get good salary to usefull benefit from the company to understand each other

Good experience

I Had a good experience working in mphasis with a beautiful work environment. Was working as a trainee transaction processing officer for 6 months. Best management

Knowledge about the process

Helped me to better communicate with the agents. It was quite useful as one comes to know a lot about the process and how the business runs . We had our own targets to complete everyday and that made us confident and ambitious .

amazing place to work

amazing place to work. great people and learnt good technical and software skllls, people at work were very professional and helping. overall it was a great experience..

Fun place to work

MPHASIS is one of the best Company to work with, Team lead, HR, Trainer's, SME's were all full of life and never hesitated to help the new joinees. Though at time we had lot of pressure to work in night shifts, easily could chill and relax as we had lot of fun activities meantime.

Can be better

Good environment and management. Could improve the salary package. Job security is a concern. Very supportive team leaders. Was a good experience overall.

Fun working

Process was systematically managed.... And the company had help desk for it's employees so that if employees had any queries they can clear it. Easy to manage professional and personal life.,as the company provides proper leaves and shifts prior.

Pros

Help desk for employees

Cons

Health issues

good working environment,supportive managers & collegues.

It was good experience working with mphasis. Moreover enjoyed working here. good training was given and there was fun activities conducted as well,rewards and recognition was also there.

Customer support

Customer support Executive , handling multinational company client in USA, Shift Hours working night shifts was the hardest part. Attending complicated issues is the most enjoyable part of the job

Very good environment .

Very good campus for working. Good environment around the office Good Facilities provided for outsider to stay. Free coffee,milk and tea . Very large and good cafetaria .

Pros

Free Coffee/ tea/ milk

Cons

Extra milers will paid extra salary.

fun work place

Too gud environment.very good coworkers. Mesmerizing company . gud cafeteria. Cab facility was nice and safe. Unit manager managers all wr nice. Nice.

Pros

free coffee tea and milk

Cons

one year

Great learning opportunity and great place to start your career . Loved the experience and the team work. Opportunity to grow is a little limited in mangalore location

Pros

Great team

Cons

Canteen

very good team to work with

had a great time working in mphasis more than a year,was in a very supportive team,no issues with salary or incentives ,i would give 5 stars for the company.unfortunately our project got shut down

Pros

excellent team support

Cons

less lunch break

Productive and fun work place

Productive and fun work place. I'm very lucky person who worked with Mphasis. I started my career from this company, the most i learned in this company is patience, how to convince the customer when issue has not resolved and how to manage the things when it goes reverse.It provided me with a good communication skills, by giving good quality respond.

Pros

Free transportation facility, good cafeteria

Cons

could improve on incentive levels

Productive workplace

Awesome Management, Friendly and helpful colleagues, nice environment, Good place to learn, Team work, mentoring each other, training juniors, entertainment for the employees, only drawback is the salary.

easy process and easy to reach targets

Being my first job I wasn't very confident and was scared I would mess it all up but I didn't and I'm glad. My trainers were the best and gave me confidence to work and improve my skills. I wasn't much of a talker but it was a BPO so my job really, was to talk! My trainer made it easy for me. I learned a lot of things there as a beginner and liked what I did there. The targets weren't hard to reach and once we had are targets met we were free to relax, no pressure. All in all it was a good place to start.

It was a best place for me to develop my technical skills as well as communication skills. since it was my first job i felt very secure and confident .and i feel it was a blessing being a part of the Mphasis Company

Best place to work in

As a place to work in its one of the best i believe. Just the salary structure and job security and continuity is a concern. As even relocating would be based on current CTC which is already low.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mphasis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement