Mphasis

Mphasis Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Featured review
Mphasis selected this as a representative review
Relaxed work no pressure and all. awesome work experience in mphasis, good job security. good management. and job culture also good. overall very good company to work..
Good company and it all facility over there and while woking structure and othe good but salary getting very less. And many time they will extend our shift
Mphasis had brand in the market. I worked with challenging us mortgage process. My experience with this project was great and I have learned lot many things. Overall good journey with Mphasis.
Pros
Transportation
Cons
Food at Canteen was not tasty
Best place to work with for learning new things. Management is above average. If someone wants to settle in life, Mphasis is nice place to work with.
I like mphasis company culture Management Awesome experience Thank u all Flexible shift timing People are cooperative Great job work Premises are good
The people were not that good and was always involved in doing politics to get benefits. They politicise more and work less and pay very less based on standard wages.
There was completely work environment but management was not that much good. They will not take care of Employees during COVID-19 also. They always tried to create pressure on employees and incentives are also less as compared to employee revenue generation activities. The shift timings are ok but company culture needs to be good to be productive work that was the main slag which I faced. Also at a time of Full N Final Settlement they will not give your documents easily, they take too much time for giving experience letter. Overall for starting BPO as a Carrier the company is good but I will not prefer this for long time.
Pros
Na
Cons
As mentioned above
I feel Mphasis is one of he best companies from an employee perspective. Management encourages team to learn and help to get ready for next role. Company respects one's personal priorities.
Open culture and collaboration among teams.good learning opportunities and self development. Provides platform for showcasing innovations and value addition.
Good experience working with Mphasis Ltd Pune. Company environment is good. For career start up it's a very good platform. Getting more opportunities to learn more new things new technologies and much more stuff.
Nice place to work. Many projects to get selected for different client positions at different locations. Career growth is good. Positive management to discuss various opportunities.
process was nice in Mphasis, but poor management. less Salary paying as compared to work and outer market. no night Shift allowance. nice environment in company
Pros
nice process
Cons
management not good
I learned lot of things in mphasis about how people grow in organizations how activities are held how people are groomed up how they are motivated towards work it was not my plan of leaving mphasis but some how every one had their dreams so did I and we have to keep moving Learning new things so then I took my decisions to move
Pros
Any fresher whos joining mphasis is good for him to get experience
Cons
Any experienced person joins mphasis he should be given the right designation
Very Good place to work. Good Culture , Great Flexibility , Great Policies, Good Opportunities , Very good disaster management , Nice Company to work in.
It’s about a year I am working for Mphasis and it’s very stressful all they want is work. No work life balance. I am working for banking project were mobile phone, digital watches and so many things are not allowed you can’t access Site other than work. Bad bench police and worst medical policy.
Bench policy and too much hire and fire. If you do not know anyone in hire management then difficult. Almost no appraisals and no employee friendly policies.
My managers were good , they supported me a lot. Also work and processes are very good. Salaries which were getting were not upto the mark. Team building activities and events were very good we enjoyed a lot.
I have worked for 2 years and it was good opportunity for me to learn and grow in mphasis inspite of low salary which is below the market standard. Good to start the career
Excellent Leadership to work with which allows and maps ones growth as much as possible along with employee engagement activities.This really balances work life
Good work environment, Work life balance, Client oriented Offices located in different parts of India viz. like NCR-Dehli, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Pune
This was my 2nd innings with this company and all I found here was very bad politics.(support ) .. actually this is the best company to work as it will never ask you to leave. But for support you will leave by ending up with lot of frustration on things going around. No value for skills that you have. If you joining this company do not set expectations. It's all about buttering management. Wer a fresher who does not have any experience , zero skills, knowledge made a leader. No appreciation for hard work.