Mphasis

Mphasis Culture reviews

Featured review
Mphasis selected this as a representative review
Relaxed work no pressure and all. awesome work experience in mphasis, good job security. good management. and job culture also good. overall very good company to work..
The work culture at mphasis is great. Good for Freshers who are just starting out but don't expect to be paid that much. The take home salary which you can expect over there would be around 12,000 if you're into BPO.if you get hired you would be working night shifts and there is no night shift allowance over there.
Excellent trainingEnjoyable work placeFun filled managementLess stress to employeesTeam workProdcutive motivationYou can work till ur required hours
Pros
Excellent work place
Cons
I like mphasis company culture Management Awesome experience Thank u all Flexible shift timing People are cooperative Great job work Premises are good
The people were not that good and was always involved in doing politics to get benefits. They politicise more and work less and pay very less based on standard wages.
Mphasis is the best platform for a beginner to learn BPO culture and Management skills and easily to achieve the carrier goals. Mphasis was helped me alot to grow my skill set and show case to the management.I really appreciated to my Team Member and Management for provided me guidance of a carrier grow.
There was completely work environment but management was not that much good. They will not take care of Employees during COVID-19 also. They always tried to create pressure on employees and incentives are also less as compared to employee revenue generation activities. The shift timings are ok but company culture needs to be good to be productive work that was the main slag which I faced. Also at a time of Full N Final Settlement they will not give your documents easily, they take too much time for giving experience letter. Overall for starting BPO as a Carrier the company is good but I will not prefer this for long time.
Pros
Na
Cons
As mentioned above
Worked with the mphasis client location. Toxic work culture. No work life balance. Bad management. Naver got chance to visit mphasis office. No employee engagement programs.
Pros
Cons
No work life balance at client, Bad management
Mphasis is a great company to start your career with. It has a comfortable and flexible work culture. The management and co-workers are extremely supportive.
Open culture and collaboration among teams.good learning opportunities and self development. Provides platform for showcasing innovations and value addition.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mphasis?
One of the few service companies where good work culture is still. Most teams are very professionally managed along with providing the necessary flexibility.Hard to find a fault but for the annual hikes.Otherwise a very good company overall
There is nothing to say to about my previous company. Everything looks good but projects are very less. Friendly environment, guiding managers and friendly colleagues
Pros
Cons
Nothing to say
I had a nice time working there. The workplace was professional and colleagues were helping. Though I faced some language related challenge, as I came from other state.
This company has a work culture where everyone works as an individual. At least I am not being paid what I am fit for. Self motivation is required to get recognised.
Very Good place to work. Good Culture , Great Flexibility , Great Policies, Good Opportunities , Very good disaster management , Nice Company to work in.
Official politics is high. Higher-level management is not that much helpful Good for freshers onsite opportunities are there only if you support your managers
Pros
Not that much stress
Cons
High level politics
Very good place for a fresher, many things to learning. Good work culture and supporting staff. but you need to give some time at Mphasis after that you enjoy.
Pros
Na
Cons
Long working hours
Its good and depends on the project which you come under and it depends on the management you interact with. Team culture is good. Work life balance also fine.
A good place to work, a typical day at work was hectic depending on the client you get. Learned about Spring MVC, Spring RESTful services. Management was helpful.
It good to work with great colleagues, the work is peaceful and we have opportunity to learn advancetechnolgy. We wiil have Virtual training sessions.
I worked at Mphasis full-time for more two a year Strong and supportive team. Good Culture. Did not find any cons there.Great team and good colleagues. Learnt a lot from the team. Easy n casual work culture.