Mphasis

Mphasis Job Security & Advancement reviews

Found 1,060 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Mphasis selected this as a representative review
Relaxed work no pressure and all. awesome work experience in mphasis, good job security. good management. and job culture also good. overall very good company to work..
Good company with good working environment. Managers are very supportive and guide you to achieve your goals. Good work life balance and job security.
Cons
Salary hike
Worst pay - one can't take care of there expense itself if you are joining as fresher, bad management dominated by locals.Projects dominated by a specific regional people (diversity is not appropriate).. no great opportunities, no great work, no learning, no scope of growth.They just increase the head count by hiring freshers and get the billing for the client.
Pros
Good if you don't want to work much
Cons
No career growth, will become dumb in sometime.
No proper support. Lack of planning. Lot of work pressure due to no clarity on managing teams and process. Joined with lot of hopes but everything went in vain. Worked for 13-14 hours a day on daily basis as lead however no appreciation or pay for the extra hours.
Pros
Job security. They won't kick you out.
Cons
Everything, except the pros I mentioned.
Good hands on experience and knowledge was provided during the project. However, there is no growth in terms of salary and hikes are very less. In addition to that, the environment was friendly .
I got to see and learn about career start and communication skill quite well in this organization. working invirment and management is also good and HR policy specially very good.
Friendly work environment. Job safety is good... The salary package must be improved. Good work life balance. Lots of opportunity to grow. Wide range of projects.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Salry ahould be more..
Don't join this company. No projects to work. They hire for something and allocate to some other domain.Nothing to learn new nor hr and manager know what they are doing
Mphasis had brand in the market. I worked with challenging us mortgage process. My experience with this project was great and I have learned lot many things. Overall good journey with Mphasis.
Pros
Transportation
Cons
Food at Canteen was not tasty
Good company for freshers but salary structure not good. Less projects. Overall good company..... Bonuses are not good. No hike. Work life balance is good
Best place to work with for learning new things. Management is above average. If someone wants to settle in life, Mphasis is nice place to work with.
Very good company to work for.Good for long term engagement.Even developers have leads to provide their point of view in the projects.Work life balance is excellent.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Mphasis is the best platform for a beginner to learn BPO culture and Management skills and easily to achieve the carrier goals. Mphasis was helped me alot to grow my skill set and show case to the management.I really appreciated to my Team Member and Management for provided me guidance of a carrier grow.
I feel Mphasis is one of he best companies from an employee perspective. Management encourages team to learn and help to get ready for next role. Company respects one's personal priorities.
Worked with the mphasis client location. Toxic work culture. No work life balance. Bad management. Naver got chance to visit mphasis office. No employee engagement programs.
Pros
Cons
No work life balance at client, Bad management
Mphasis is a great company to start your career with. It has a comfortable and flexible work culture. The management and co-workers are extremely supportive.
Open culture and collaboration among teams.good learning opportunities and self development. Provides platform for showcasing innovations and value addition.
Good experience working with Mphasis Ltd Pune. Company environment is good. For career start up it's a very good platform. Getting more opportunities to learn more new things new technologies and much more stuff.
Nice place to work. Many projects to get selected for different client positions at different locations. Career growth is good. Positive management to discuss various opportunities.
One of the few service companies where good work culture is still. Most teams are very professionally managed along with providing the necessary flexibility.Hard to find a fault but for the annual hikes.Otherwise a very good company overall
I learned lot of things in mphasis about how people grow in organizations how activities are held how people are groomed up how they are motivated towards work it was not my plan of leaving mphasis but some how every one had their dreams so did I and we have to keep moving Learning new things so then I took my decisions to move
Pros
Any fresher whos joining mphasis is good for him to get experience
Cons
Any experienced person joins mphasis he should be given the right designation
  1. Job Security & Advancement