MPokket

Working at MPokket: 8 Reviews

India8 reviews

Average

Good but the process and the mangaement need to be fast.Tls should be more cooperative with employeeesNeed to paid for extra hoursWork environment should chnage

Third Class Organization which i have worked before

The most disgusting company i've worked before. If you join this org.your whole career will come to an end. They will force you to work like Robots untill you became ill. They didnt pay for extra hours or overtime. The incentive part is verry low. They did not provide you any cab but they will expect from you that you need to come office at the time. Also the management and Team leaders are not supportive. Lot of politics are there. I recomend everyone to not to join mPokket.

MPokket insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Don't join don't waste your time learning is 0 no nothing very poor management

Don't waste your time here don't join no life bad salary no growth poot management very poor learning bad culture service is also very poor to the customers

Cons

Good working environment, with great team leaders and trainers. Very helpful team leaders.

I enjoyed my time working in the company. Wanted to keep working there but due to some unavoidable health issues I had to quit the job unwillingly within short period of time.

Pros

Job security and promotions within 6 months

Cons

Long working hours

Challenging and competitive work place

I started working here from September 14th and I found that this is a good place to work of starting your career,though the salary I found is not justified according to the work pressure,but still, there is a very good working environment in the office,the seniors are very helpful and you will get enough support and encouragement from the team leaders, I started my job life at the age of 28 and Mpokket is my first working place.

Good atmosphere

A healthy work environment is good for everyone. Most important thing of Mpokket is, positive work environment make employee comfortable to work. All the seniors and colleagues behaved so friendly and nicely and this is the main reason of employee satisfaction. I enjoyed being at work and the workplace that’s attractive but also conducive to productivity is ideal.

Worst management

Most worst managment work culture is very poor.Full politics there every body involved. .Employ satisfaction is 0.There he management is nothing I worked there 7 month but they did not provide any documents. .

Beggers

Its not an ISO certified Company, provides loan to students and salaried people for more than 12% for a min of Rs 500 to max Rs 10,000-20,000 limit. All the user data are corrupted and not safe. Force employees to take Sim Cards without employees permission for companies own dialer.

Pros

Good Work Environment

Cons

Management is pathic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MPokket. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MPokket with

MPokket Reviews by Location

Learn about MPokket in popular locations

• MPokket