MSAG

MSAG Employee Reviews

Great Family run buisness

There are no better companies to work for. Everyone in this company truly cares about the well being of there employees. i would highly recommend to anyone.

Okay

People are nice. Benefits are pretty good. Ok federal contracting company that keeps their eye on the bottom line. Don’t stay here long - 2 years tops.

Small Contracting Firm

Everyone with MSAG, seems very personable. The contracts you are added to are government jobs. They are more geared toward IT, but are steadily moving onto the health market.

Pros

Nice place to work

Cons

Need to offer more money and better benefits

Relaxing working environment

Relaxing environment; contracting company was very flexible, very understanding, treat employees with kindness & respect and makes employees feel like an asset versus a liability

Professional and rewarding

Very professional and happy environment. I learned about procurement and contracts. Management was excellent. DOS, the work was based on teamwork.

Pros

Good place to work for learning about other professions.

Cons

Contract ending.

Progressive Company with caring leadership

I thoroughly enjoyed working for MSAG. From the top down leadership was engaged, professional, communicative and supportive. My PM was especially supportive and helpful. Sadly the company was unable to secure a federal government contract so that I could continue under their employ. I HIGHLY recommend MSAG to my family, friends and job seekers.

Pros

open, frequent communication

Cons

ending of federal govt contract vehicle

Microsystems Automation Group Great Company to work for

Microsystems Automation Group is Great Company to work for. Typical day is normal fix and repair User setups and getting the reports on all the systems we support done from the night before. Best part about working for this company is even though I am at a remote site and basically on my own. If I have any issues I cannot resolve I can contact any of a number of my Team Members across the country to get an answer. Then as always they not only help me with the current issue they help me understand what it is all about so I can resolve the issue myself if it ever come up again. the only real pressure with this job is what I put on myself to get as much done everyday as I can. My bosses and the people I suppport all are amazed at how much I do get done everyday and I think it is just the right way to do business. Great company and good benefits, I cannot say enough about them.

Pros

well suppported, good pay and benefits

Cons

contract could be longer

Excellent compensation and benefits

Management team is responsive to calls and email; supportive to staff; provides incentives such as: team luncheons; summer company outings; holiday/awards dinners

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Na

A very strange place to be.

This organization has the potential to rise rapidly in business but seems to have set a top stop income limit. Rather than fix issues, they continue to create them.

Pros

Good comraderie among the troops.

Cons

Lack of real office space.

Very productive place to work

sending out files to customersHow to correct errors and do reconsvery nice to work forvery nice group of peoplelearning something newtalking to the customers daily

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSAG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MSAG