MSD Employee Reviews

I found myself fortunate to work with such a wonderful Organisation specially MSD VACCINES. I worked there for almost 3 and a half years. I found it was my best experience of my pharma job. Best working culture. They try to feel employees comfortable. Suitable working time and two days of the week off. This was my best experience in my job. Thanks.
I have started in MSD as Territory Business Manager, after 2 and half years i got promoted as ABM and got transferred to Bangalore. I learned how to manage teams and the training program for the first line managers are very nice and encouraging
Best company to work when it comes to business development. No internal politics pure transparent in terms of process and system. Only it is worse when you are not in good books of the manager but still best company to work in my 14 years of career in pharmaceuticals.
Handling of insurance department and follow with the insurance companies for receiving the approved claim amounts Co-ordinating with the outside labs for sending and receiving the samples along with result in TAT
A good opportunity to learn and development in carrier, It help to increased our knowledge and personality. People are very supportive and a good environment to work.
This Organization is well structured, work with Ethics and integrity and having good reputation in healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. There are Good Work life balance, progressive leadership thought process, encourage innovation and Creativity.
A lot of learning. Very supportive seniors. Company culture is too good. Talent has its own place and reward in this organization. People are treated as asset. A little aggressive career growth plan will help to retain people here.
Pros
Values, Vision and People asset
Cons
slow in terms of professional growth
it has become a bit stagnent after they had merged with organon and full ford. lots of downsizing in 2014, however vaccines and oncology remained there core business focus
Good company to work with as long as you are a performer. The job security was very high. The brands were all research brands.
When anybody got opportunity to work with MSD..Then only actualized by him only that kind of ethics, integrity and Culture having with MSD.. They paced up with learning and development culture for their employees to get recognised by the customers, That's create values for individuals and organisations as well.. That makes MSD a unique and bar of high standerd MNC's..
Pros
You get recognised by brand value
Cons
Ethics should be parallels for Managers and executive level.
For Seekers, MSD provide big opportunity to learn and develop backed by great corporate culture, but that depends upon on your line managers.,:-) They have path breaking innovative products with speak for itself. Company focused on high standards of business operations and expects to grow in highly competitive market with strict ethical practices. The management in India is direction less which is struggling to choose between business orrientation vs. ethical; SOP vs.customer centricity; long term Vs Short term goals due to dynamic environmental forces like intense competition, regularly laws and employment.
Pros
Great platform to learn & develop
Cons
HR Department
I enjoy my work a lot .My day starts with patient screening and i am responsible for meeting Doctor, paramedics and patient counselling.I learned a lot in Health care system.
Overall company is good. As i worked there for few months, don't have much idea about their culture but as far as i have seen it it is a good company in terms of work culture and compensation benefits.
work starts with checking mails and responding them, later check reports of the team and track the sales, plan joint field work with one of the colleagues and set expectations and give brief feedback on area of developments at the end of the say. check for sales at customer level, stockist level and maintain sufficient stocks in the market and CFA. i try to maintain very friendly and learning work culture. tough part of the job is compete with local competetors.the most enjoyable part of the job is freedom of thought..
Pros
good insurance coverage
Cons
managing single product
Acceptable nature, research oriented products, long term success, flexible in learning and training., equal opportunities given to every individual in the company
Pros
conferences
Cons
long hours of meeting
Flexibility in maintaining work life balance, business learning, idea generation, work culture and exposure Cons It takes too long to move within verticals, if one is looking for all round development.
Novo Nordisk offer a good atmosphere for learning and professional and personal life balance.They provide us strong product knowledge and scientific data to create Demands
Only because of my emotional decision i left this company. Still i m paying for that. i really miss all my colleagues and boss. on salary part if i would have got some support would have continued.
Had great time to work there. Flexiable timing supportive staff and nice atmosphere good place utilize your skill growth company devlopment and gain experience
Pros
Free
Cons
Full
MSD is multi national research based pharma company emphasis on science behind the product so overall good company who takes care of its employees well.
Sir working With MSD India Pvt. ltd as Therapy Manager In Diabetes Speciality. Sir I have got 8 yrs of progressive experience in Sales.It's good companies to work I enjoyed working with this company.
Pros
Bonus and free laptop iPad for every employee.
Cons
Smart Work