MT Educare Ltd

MT Educare Ltd Employee Reviews for Counselor

MT Educare is an educational institute and it is a listed company too

Director was really helpful. I was also completing my graduation when I was working full time for MT. I have been often appreciated by our Zonal Head for my hard work

Pros

Diwali bonus and leave policy

Cons

Short lunch break, too much work load

Fun Workplace

• Interacting with Parents and Students. • Parents and Students Counselling. • Proactively innovate to increase the sales. Preparation of Monthly Reports, Such as Petty Cash, Supervisor Statement, Paper Corrector Report, Fees Report, and MIS Reports of Lecturer.

Good Experience, nice working environment

It was nice experience to work with MT, good working environment, nice peoples. Management part was worst. Internal politics ruins entire business.

Great to be with Mt Educare

filing and registering challans, entry in system, checking ledger balances, follow up for bounce cheques, giving product knowledge to customers, interaction with parents and students.

fun workplace n productive

Friendly environment,learned counseling of students& parents.Managing the administrative work. training newcomers. hardest part of job was to make the heads understand that quality students are much better than quantity. the most enjoyable part of the job is Students being with them understanding them and helping them in their difficulty.

Pros

good batch of students

Cons

unnecessary paper work

good work place want grow

want to grow as growth is very slow. i get more knowledge about my co, and i come to how to judge the people

Cons

Place to explore and learn

Mt Educare is a huge corporate giant empowered now with many educational benefits,It is a place where one can learn many things, inculcate values etiquettes

Pros

many things to learn

Cons

slow growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MT Educare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MT Educare Ltd
  • Counselor
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?