MT Educare Ltd

MT Educare Ltd Employee Reviews for Lecturer

Good place to work.

Good place to work. Management is good and professional. Provide orientation and training. Best salary I guess in the industry. But no job security. Recommended

Pros

Good pay, good environment

Cons

No job security

Worst company to work with

I worked at MT Educare for 12 months n i just got sick of these. No work-life balance, less salary, no increment, hectic schedules, long working hours, pathetic management doing politics. CEO doesn't care about quality of education and only wants to mint money. Bad place for good and quality teachers. They make you work hard every single day. They refuse to provide experience letter in the end. Trainings are terrible here and a big waste of time. They make your life miserable after working your so hard for the company. The company earns mangoes while they feed you with only lemons. Do Not make the mistake of joining here like I did. This is my sincere request to everyone reading this review.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Long working hours, less pay, no increment in salary, pathetic management, politics in upper management, no growth

Bad man-management and poor HR policies and department

At branch level, there's no support or communication from HO. Salary is competitive but not paid in time. Future prospects are negligible and job security is zero.

Pros

Good reputation in market

Cons

No job satisfaction or security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MT Educare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MT Educare Ltd
  • Lecturer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?