MT Educare Ltd

MT Educare Ltd Management reviews

India77 reviews

Clear

Good place and good people to work with. Very less learning and growth.

Top management is not very clear about deliverables. No growth for talented people.Middle management is lazy and overrated people. They don't let new people and new ideas grow because they fear their incompetence will be revealed.Higher manager knows it all but doesn't take any action and allows them to rot the work culture.

Pros

Cons

Salary delays, payouts, no additional benefits

Good place to work.

Good place to work. Management is good and professional. Provide orientation and training. Best salary I guess in the industry. But no job security. Recommended

Pros

Good pay, good environment

Cons

No job security

MT Educare Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment

its actually creative work place.

good work atmosphere,patience is required as you cater minimum quantum of 300 to 600 teenage crowd.hire management is very slow inmmaking decisions.Totally lacks employee benefits.

Lot of politics

Bad work culture they don't give respect to their employees...specially admin people.they only respect their teachers. Dont want to recommend anybody at this place.

Very stressful

Castism . And dominance . They won't pay salary on time. No contact between management and employee. No secure job. Pay is less as compared to work environment.no freedom for teaching.

Fun and Onboard Learning

Its a place where you can actually learn lot of things. For team management to technical skills to PR skills. You get an opportunity to learn SAP, which is usually not in company of this scale.

Worst company to work with

I worked at MT Educare for 12 months n i just got sick of these. No work-life balance, less salary, no increment, hectic schedules, long working hours, pathetic management doing politics. CEO doesn't care about quality of education and only wants to mint money. Bad place for good and quality teachers. They make you work hard every single day. They refuse to provide experience letter in the end. Trainings are terrible here and a big waste of time. They make your life miserable after working your so hard for the company. The company earns mangoes while they feed you with only lemons. Do Not make the mistake of joining here like I did. This is my sincere request to everyone reading this review.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Long working hours, less pay, no increment in salary, pathetic management, politics in upper management, no growth

You get to learn a lot... only problem being no one sticks to the job description... everyone is expected to do everything.

I overall had an amazing experience and since I was fresh out of college I got to learn a lot about teaching and management. MT Educare has always been known to pay you on time.

A place for for Future politician

It's really difficult to survive here because of management politics. You could be fired any moment. No respect for employees. The only good thing is you will get to relax after September once the ssc portion is over but obviously that is going to affect your salary.

good culture and progress of employment

however word talks about this company is very less. very good hr policy, happy and enjoyable work place culture and good management i seen ever.in my life

There is no Management

Literally there is no management in MT Educare chennai. We have no idea who is incharge. If you have doubts, queries there is no one to rectify it. Faculties are appointed into the management. They really don't have any idea about it. They are busy with teaching. If you are close with the faculties you will get better increment. If you are a person who don't like to do whatever they say, then this is company is not for you. Mumbai management is way better than Chennai management. Chennai has its own set of rules which can be bent to anyside they want.

Pros

There is no such thing

Cons

No proper Management

Fun and Productive

Mainly for the people who are ready to work monday to sunday. Environment is friendly and cooperative staff. Long working hours at time. Senior management v.cooperative

Experience much needed to move further.

Basically my past belongs as a UPSC student, my job profile was "Business Development Executive". There, I used to prepare tenders for education according to the government notifications on behalf of MT Educare Ltd. throughout India and submit it. Here the toughest thing was to make a quotation for the tenders because the lowest bid and good educational facilities would help to get the tender. I learned about the government administration and I meet several educational officers and learned the importance of spreading education. But due to rigidity in timings I was not able to focus on my studies as well. So with the help of my seniors and understanding me, I was able to resigned. But It was a beautiful experience working there.

Pros

Helpful Seniors

Cons

moving out the state anytime.

Bad work place

They give some commitment and do something, Give u all the motivation u r in need and finally after taking all your hardworks. they will simply send you out saying sorry !

Pros

No Proper Management

Cons

Same i Mentioned in Pro's

Averge Company to work here

I have much satisfied to have worked in the MT Educare ltd till now. Management here was quite not effective. Work timing are more even extends to 10 hours some time.

Managing Branches or Projects

It was really a nice company to work with, the management is supper awsome as i got promoted from staff to an Deputy manager and they saw my ability and gave me a change and i am really Thankfull to them .

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Nice

lot of things that i learn here, got an opportunity to build self confidence. Team building factor and Supportive Management and HR.

Good Experience, nice working environment

It was nice experience to work with MT, good working environment, nice peoples. Management part was worst. Internal politics ruins entire business.

good learning experience

helping students in their areas of difficulties lectures may or may not be daily good management in the company most enjoyable part was seeing every problem with different dimensions which i learnt being in the company.

Pros

good learning experience

Productive and trained workplace

learned team management,Product management,sales and customer service.

Pros

Motivation

mt educare ltd

mt educare ltd education company base SAP TECH CURRENTLY WORKING IN MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT CELL IN SD MASTER AND FICO IN SAP MODULE DATA PUSHING ACTIVITY

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MT Educare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MT Educare Ltd with

• MT Educare Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?