MT Educare Ltd

MT Educare Ltd insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Awesome working

Working in Mt EDUCARE LTD experience was good. Only salary was too less. Sometimes we have to work more than 9hours. But it was fun, when students are around you.

Pros

Demo lectures

Cons

Sometime you need to work for more than 9hours

Good place to work.

Good place to work. Management is good and professional. Provide orientation and training. Best salary I guess in the industry. But no job security. Recommended

Pros

Good pay, good environment

Cons

No job security

its actually creative work place.

good work atmosphere,patience is required as you cater minimum quantum of 300 to 600 teenage crowd.hire management is very slow inmmaking decisions.Totally lacks employee benefits.

Very stressful

Castism . And dominance . They won't pay salary on time. No contact between management and employee. No secure job. Pay is less as compared to work environment.no freedom for teaching.

Not at all Productive

NO Increment from last 4 years, even salary doesn't get on time from last 1 year, nothing productive work is their , No marketing has been done, same work

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

Best place to work

It provides personal and professional growth,gives u recognition. Rigorous work schedule takes a toll over your health and social life. Work culture is friendly.

Learned so many new things

Low salary compared to work but good for them who having interest in education feild. Was good exp with my Admim head. Learn a lot from admin to counselling. Proper training given for communication and technical skills.

Excellent place to grow your skills

Everything is timely ended. No salary issue. Funfull environment. Some time delay required equipment. Supportive people. For fresher is good to learn.

Worst company to work with

I worked at MT Educare for 12 months n i just got sick of these. No work-life balance, less salary, no increment, hectic schedules, long working hours, pathetic management doing politics. CEO doesn't care about quality of education and only wants to mint money. Bad place for good and quality teachers. They make you work hard every single day. They refuse to provide experience letter in the end. Trainings are terrible here and a big waste of time. They make your life miserable after working your so hard for the company. The company earns mangoes while they feed you with only lemons. Do Not make the mistake of joining here like I did. This is my sincere request to everyone reading this review.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Long working hours, less pay, no increment in salary, pathetic management, politics in upper management, no growth

Just to start

Nice place to work on but salary was not upto the company standard. Senior staff not deals with the lower staff promotion was nil.good company to start with not see future if u r not on the higher staff

A place for for Future politician

It's really difficult to survive here because of management politics. You could be fired any moment. No respect for employees. The only good thing is you will get to relax after September once the ssc portion is over but obviously that is going to affect your salary.

Bad man-management and poor HR policies and department

At branch level, there's no support or communication from HO. Salary is competitive but not paid in time. Future prospects are negligible and job security is zero.

Pros

Good reputation in market

Cons

No job satisfaction or security

Good but work load and timing cannot be appreciate. Teamwork, learned new things. But lots of pressure and criticized for work. And from last 2years they didnot increased salary .

Pros

Sibling discount on admission

Cons

Long ours and target

No satisfaction

Good working culture . Good Team work . Mt educare gives employee benifits such as Provident fund and gratuty as well as insurance is provided by the company .

Pros

Tea free

Cons

Salary less

MT Educare is an educational institute and it is a listed company too

Director was really helpful. I was also completing my graduation when I was working full time for MT. I have been often appreciated by our Zonal Head for my hard work

Pros

Diwali bonus and leave policy

Cons

Short lunch break, too much work load

Productive and fun workplace

Every thing is good accept Salary and Branch Head, Worked here for two years and Handled three branches successfully. But the only thing stressful was Behavior of Branch head.

Good for learning

Good for freshers Will learn many things Culture is also good time flexibility but some time need to do long hours duty

Pros

Time flexibility

Cons

little mis managment issues

Growing and a very productive company.

A great company which gave me lots of life learning along with some wonderful memories which i will cherish forever.

Pros

Amazing people to work with.

Cons

only one that is low salary.

educational institution

Working environment is good,learning new things all new regarding work related and good support of the management as well as co workers.The most enjoyable part of job was ease of working.

Cons

long hours some times.

Place to explore and learn

Mt Educare is a huge corporate giant empowered now with many educational benefits,It is a place where one can learn many things, inculcate values etiquettes

Pros

many things to learn

Cons

slow growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MT Educare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MT Educare Ltd