Multi Recruit

Multi Recruit Employee Reviews

Hi, I am currently working with Multi Recruit and it has so far been a great experience. The management provides you ample opportunities to succeed and constantly motivates you to do better. Superiors are approachable and do not entertain any partiality on the floor.
Pros
Salary on time, Work Life balance, flat structure
Cons
No work from home, Less paid leaves
Multi Recruit office is amazing and people are smart and fun to work with. Great work and life balance. The team is very energetic. Lots of opportunities to make an impact.
Young and similar mindset team mates. Nice place to work and learn. Fun and work equally involved. Ample opportunities to learn and grow. Flat organization structure is very approachable
I am happy to be working at Multi Recruit The management is very supportive Nice Environment We have more career growth & learning opportunity Overall it's superb
1) It is a company where I got a career enhancement 2) No partiality in between employee and employer 3) Getting a right support from Mgmt team 4) Fun filled work 5) Brilliant environment 6) Filled with young talents. Managers are very motivated and they are very "Good & Focused" on following their visions! It is good to work with under such peoples. Overall it's superb!
A very good place to work at. Management was very supportive and always guided me to enhance my skills and to grow.it is one of the leading recruiemt companies in India which work on a unique model of hiring which is helpful mainly for the start ups
i am eager to show my full talent on that particular work.I have learned about my core subject clearly.I want to Good career opportunities.
Pros
awesome working environment
Cons
shorttime work
 Seeking a challenging and growth oriented career with knowledge and to become an asset of organization by giving my best complete up all the jobs successfully given to me.
Great Time, Great Love, Great Fun, Great Administration, Good Knowledge Gaining, Good Support, Good Encouragement, Good Work Environment, Good Respect, Great Research.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Multi Recruit?
  1. Employee Reviews