Mumbai Port Trust

Mumbai Port Trust Employee Reviews

Good workplace. Good facilities to work. Nice work culture. Coordination with high level management

Very good working place. Balanced work and pvt life. A lot to say about mbp. Subordinates are supportive and helping nature. Old government organisations.

Pros

Quaters

Cons

Apprenticeship at mumbai port trust

An 8 hours duty which is a most experienced and enyojable days. I have learned many things on about substation and their its maintenance. Learn to handle the trip circuit breakers and switchgear. Visit docking stations. Find the fault underground cable and learn its joints..

Job was ok which involved shift duty as docks dept work continuesly for 24 hours

Govt. Body under surface ministry of Central govt. Fully secured job at MBPT. Free medical facility with their own hospital and free travel once every two years anywhere at india for self and all family members.

Difficult place to work

I was working as a consultant so my experience would be different from that of the employees. My experience was that there was a disconnect between the management and staff due to cultural reasons in India.

Hard work

Ot work, portable X Ray take producer Barium swallow producer and barium enema CR system and DR system used And 6 month on the job post complete And hardworking Mumbai pune Daily up down

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long time

Good Environment to work

Mumbai Port is a very nice place to work. People including the bosses and subordinates are nice and friendly. There is a reasonable freedom for exploring opportunities, however, the decision-making involves many stages. Work life balance is excellent. The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet the trade for exploring business opportunities.

Pros

Friendly, Very good work life balance

Cons

many stages of decision making

Overall great experience to work here

Good working environment, Learn that how to get the work in control, Good management of work on time, Hard part of the job is to operate the old machinery which is also used by the british government.

A typical day at work

1.Very nice and affable enviornment. 2.Have to face new and interesting challenges evry day. 3.Suitable for a person with passion for ship handling and who loves to explore new challenges every day. 4,Very friendly superiors and job security is the most cherished aspect of this position.

productive

we have done cargo handling and port terminal operations,break bulk operations , the co- workers and guiding persons were very help full and friendly. They clearly explain working in central document office and import export documents

Its a govt firm therfore there is a good work life balance

I was an intern therfore i was learning what happens in an organization. all the work keeps on lagging. Work process is very slow.

Pros

Patience

Cons

Takes too long to get a work done

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mumbai Port Trust?

Supervised the work

its a good expirence for me to do the work in mumbai port trust but i want do new. In port trust i am incharge of 5 sections and handle day to day sanitation work in mumbai port colonies as well as port hospital. I learned diffrent types of work about public needs in port trust. I also managed all the sanitation work and posted Workers different places as per requirement. My co-worker help me every defficult movement. and the hardest part of job is attending majar complents at port areas. last 20 year i am enjoying my job.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mumbai Port Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Mumbai Port Trust Reviews by Location