MUSAFIR.COM

MUSAFIR.COM Employee Reviews

Company is strict about buisness CEO is truly nice.

Company is good but company fails in hiring good management staff due to which it faces lack of productivity and they hardly promet internal employees and keep hiring other renowned company staff for improvements which never happens as they do not bow the insights like strength and weakness were they can win ultimately this affects growth.

Pros

A true a guide in travel industry.

Cons

Management sometimes face issues about handling buisness. Over all good

One of the best work place I have worked with.

The Best work atmosphere.The best managemantThe best friendly and cooperative staff.One of the Best company in the UAE.The branch head are so cooperative and very friendly, always ready to help.

Pros

everything

Cons

Sales reporting

MUSAFIR.COM insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

It was good working there but that could have been better.

It was a good experience but I could have explored more and done better if there was a quality check overall per staff. Still I’m happy that I worked there and most importantly because the managers never put useless pressure on us and given us liberty as well.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Normal hours

Company was good

we get to learn alot but the management is not good. I had no issues with the work load but no proper pay and even no proper incentives. I would really suggest someone to take experience there but don't continue in that company.

Pros

Get to learn alot

Cons

No kind of encouragement

Very Friendly work environment

All Employees at musafir.com is very supportive and loving nature in work. no partiality in positions. all department work as one time and one goal. all employees share there knowledge in each others.

Pros

Free Lunch, 2 OFF a Week, Salary on Time

Cons

Extent Working hours in End of the month

Productive and fun place

Best place to work, friendly staff and environment Good management Good learning experience Productive and fun place Best place to work, friendly staff

Customer service

I got opportunity to handle different guest services . Amadeus training and got even opportunity to apply online exams for Switzerland and Orlando.

Iam a graduate and i have done my graduation from calicut university.

I worked as finance executive and cashier in musafir.com. my work was to recieve payments from the customers by cash, credit or by cheques.i felt working in musafir.com is unsatisfactory for me to achieve my career goal because the work were simple and humble. I always likes doing complicated works and are willing to face any challenges comes upon them.

it was great working there

i enjoyed working there during my time the management was great work and personal life both were maintained very well. I would definitely recommend people to work there

Friendly environment

The team under the management was very friendly and as a team, we had achieved many groups goals. They always had a strict hierarchy which helped in passing on job responsibility

Worst management

Director of company is worst.....worst management......Team leader is worst....no work at all...no business improvement plans......really worst..........just sales pressure for visa

Good work culture, productive team and professional

Marketing is at the center of the company promoting and creating brand awareness and boosting revenue. Right from community management online to developing strategies online and offline (retail) to PR was a part of the marketing team.

Nice office environment to work

Nice office environment. Coworkers are friendly and helpful Workplace culture is fun and positive All Indian festivals are celebrated in office. Travel Agency benefits on travel holiday packages and flights.

Pros

Fun work environment

Cons

Slow growth and increment

Brilliant

Brilliant place to work at. Amazing peeople as well. One of the fastest growing compaines globally. Proud to be associated with this brand for the last 6 years,

A really fun place to work

Musafir.com is a really fun place to work. They provided me the opportunity to explore my potentials and grow my social network by utilizing best of my skills

good

good working envt good management work friendly good location wonderful persons stability employee cooperation good ambience with high values reputed organisation

Good Company to Work

I had been working with Musafir.com from Sep 17. It's a very good company with friendly atmosphere. Management also have very good support to their employees.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, Lunch and Team outing for every achievement by the team

Cons

No statement

the management

as i was working in very busy schedule in my first company so i have expected that it would be much batter then that but the management was not good at all they make you seat there and do nothing seat ideal.

Productive and with challenges

Musafir.com is a productive company with challenges. Musafir.com provide services of air tickets, visa, hotels and tour packages. Holiday, operation, marketing, sales, IT and finance all have been interacting and coordinating with each other.

Senior Travel Consultant

To work in a challenging and dynamic environment and to keep value adding to the organization, which I represent and serve, and to myself, while concurrently upgrading my skills and knowledge. I would welcome an opportunity to consolidate and expand this quest for knowledge and in the process develop methods and solution resulting in improved, efficient and effective work process.

Pros

Free lunch

Cool Management & strong work force

Wonderful organistion to work with. A very supportive/interactive/informative work staff. Management follows the open door policy which is very encouraging for the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MUSAFIR.COM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about MUSAFIR.COM in popular locations

• MUSAFIR.COM