Muthoot Finance

Muthoot Finance Employee Reviews

Found 1,491 reviews matching the search
Muthoot was not a good work place because of management and pay scale,the working time is not fixed ,and the risk in job was very High, if ur from south the north staff will make false complaint against u and no proper help will get u from senior officers
Pros
Salay will credit last day of every month
Cons
No timing for job
Totally waste the company only take business from employees but they not give proper incentive,salary hike promotion also.in here they need loyalty from employee but the company not have any loyalty.here we give hard work but we not get any reward.they told we will give incentive an quarterly achievement.but after get the business from the benches.the company not give proper incentive.the company reduce the incentive structure
Pros
They don't give no tea expenses to branch expenses
I must say job experience is good enough to switch to the other organizations. The problem is lowest salary high volume of work and the top management are always asking for reports more than the process work.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Overall the experience in the company is good. But the growth pace is slow. Salary hike is also very less over a span of time. Promotions at certain level its stuck up.
Pros
incentives for every product sold
Cons
but salary hike year on year is very less
Its company totally for south indian they favouring always religion staff they are not cooperative too, I recomment dont go in muthoot. There is auditor is very cheep and non coperative
Work culture at Muthoot is very good and salary and incentives are also good and there is no work pressure at Muthoot.and also they provide opportunities to freshers
Cons
I started my career as HR Executive and with time promoted up to Senior HR Executive. XAD is one of the finest professional organizations where you can learn more about your professional career and grow. Best management friendly and cooperative.
Very very important in my Life working at Muthoot finance ltd. Good experience,good earning, having good knowledge every think is perfect to my life.
Pros
Very safty
Cons
Short timing
there is no point to say that Muthoot is a good place to work, it very bad work culture, there are doing only partiality and work politics. all management treat to ground staff like slaves, not staff, I will never recommend any one to join there. i hamble request to those who want do the job in Muthoot don't go there , management firstly offers to good salary but after 3 days you will have to feel like jail, not working culture. they all not unprofessional management staff.
Pros
never free lunch by company.
Cons
you will have to know in time in office but not time out time, more than16 hours daily work .but company present on board 8.30 working hours.
People get almost all the financial requirements from Muthoot Finance Ltd and it is the world's largest gold loan company with years of trustworthiness .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Muthoot Finance?
It's good and work environment it's good.. but salary other than work is low.and no lunch time in total work day ..so that is the problem..atlest 30 minutes u will give for lunch. Overall the job experience was good
I worked two years in muthoot finance in Audit department, in Andra pradesh, it was an amazing experience in my life... The management of muthoot was very good... Proper salary... Accommodation etc...
Pros
Food expenses
Cons
Proper health care insurance
Work is very good. To maintain a good relationship with employees and customers,But Management behaviour not satisfactory.Good environment.The OTC Insuranes targets are very high this is very difficult.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I love to work with Muthoot Finance ltd.I joined as Front Desk Executive and My progress is with Muthoot Finance is great.I like work atmosphere. They give me opportunity to work as Branch Manager and I like to do it.
Pros
Traveling Allowance and lunch
Cons
work pressure
Worst organisation to work, my suggestion to the freshers don't enter into this company . The company doesn't have a culture we don't know to whom we are reporting atleast. They fool their customers my adding unnecessary schemes and insurance. Please I request do not join in this Worst company (Muthoot finance🖕🖕).
I worked in this company its really fantastic,Company and company staff are good and awsome, its the excellent work experience for my life. In a future i will work with this company if any offer for me... thanking you...
JRE Junior Relationship Executive(peon) Company will trap you with a 1-year bond and they hold your 10th certificate. They will ask for money to return back your certificate. Don't think the experience has value. Everyone knows JRE is a peon. Never recommend this job to anyone. Don't join this company. They will give you a very little salary and they will recover you that given salary.
Pros
Great satisfaction as PEON
Cons
Never join this company. You will nothing from them.
There alots peressure on the employess of the achives the targets of the other products then core of the company.Fror the Freshers is a good experince to take for the job but not the long term.
Pros
New thing to learn in the life
Cons
I am not satisfaction the salary & there a lots responsibility
If we are doing our job perfectly, it is very good job but no one trust....trust only our self only. I worked in this company as a Asst Manager Incharge, We have lot of confidence and Management skills.
No growth, politics, salary cut, one side they pressure you to get business and other side they not approved loan , on alternate day their system got down but still you need to give business by doing manual loan and after rectify problem you need to enter in system it means double work in just 10k not updated with time Regide work culture No intimaty between ro and audit
Pros
Not at all
Cons
Not recommended for others, its good for freshers but not for long time, because you will not get much financial growth in the company in long term...
Pros
Timing
Cons
Not upto the mark
  1. Employee Reviews