Muthoot Finance

Muthoot Finance Employee Reviews

India1,531 reviews

Found 1,531 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,578 reviews

Salary was good but

Salary was very good. But you haven't any work life blance. There are no job security. We lost our job in pandemic situation. And local management was very poor quality. They haven't take phone when you need.

Cons

Good

It was first job in telling marketing but was like to do in accounting. There is I learn lots of thing and I always remember it it was best part of my life

Muthoot Finance insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Best place to work

Over all a convenient place to work... Like salary, time and distance.... But a little stressed job... But ok .. Nice coordination of work... Co workers are very supportive...

Challenging work ,need to be focused n job oriented..

I enjoyed working with muthoot finance ltd, I have learned a lot abt loan especially gold ,bank growth, target achievement, working as team. Worked under a great Regional Manager who always motivated us.

Time is too bad for employees

They not give Instructions of the employees for them Efforts. It better for girls and Freshers to work. They Give the Salary Always On the Date of time

Productive and enjoyment

I feel proud to work in that company.Learnt many new things.customer service .serving with smile.happy to help.unchanging values in changing times.quick service.Customer issues the boss and we are ready to serve them at any time.......

Worst ever experience

After working 10 year in a company reliving not given by company only just because I have joined other competitor company. this company is a very dangerous because of this company many young person's career in dark, there future and present are in danger .

Good start for freshers

If you join as a fresher then it is good for you,here you can learn so much new things .they have many products so you can gain many product knowledge at one place.but not good for long term,management is very poor no proper support.

Very good platform to work in this culture

I personally work in this organisation. One of the best company ever i worked. There is lots of things to start in your career and lots of knowledge is there to learn. It also a goof platform to a bigginner.

If somebody wants to have career in NBFC can join but not suitable for all MBA finance candidates. Risky elements are with the gold appraisal.

Company is good, good to work and learn. They will give training but exit policy is bit difficult they will not give relieving letter to a employee resign before their probationary time (18 months). They won't give experience letter in above case. Too much background check up.

Pros

Work, timings, atmosphere.

Cons

Colleagues, exit policy.

Extremly stressful

The branch where i worked was very fast paced, customers all day, no work life balance. No time for lunch, no off on Saturday. Sometimes you have to go for recovery on Sunday. Long hours of work.

Pros

No pros at all

Cons

Long hours No work life balance No leaves

Productivr

Good place for a fresher, you can enhance your skill. Good colleagues, management, culture, organization. Better place to work, salary on time. You need to achieve your target

Good environment to work 9to6 If you interested in financial services then you can join Muthoot finance fearless…it is an excellent company

It was good experience with Muthoot as I worked for 6months If you interested in financial services then you can join Muthoot finance fearless…it is an excellent company

Pros

Timing

Cons

No flexibility at work place

Excellent

All staffs and mangers are corporative. Welwill get nearby our home and its very trusted firm. So every one like to work with Muthoot Finance. Customer support is tha main factor of Muthoot.

Good

Muthoot finance is very good company compare to other NBFC. Salary also good .Job suitable for graduate person. Job security. Over all good company.

Good to work and learn new things.Target pressure is high....Lot of products are there to achieve.Higher pressure.Not recommended to anyone.

Good.

Very nice company in india...only problem is travelling.it is nice for a fresher . But not recommended to stay for life long. The staffs are well treated with awesome incentives for everything you sell.

Pros

Incentive

Cons

Travelling

Join for sales

Nothing is good there , if u can do sales and can handle sales pressure then join this company Sometimes they ask u to come on weekends also and they will ask u for sales on daily basis

Pros

For freshers

Cons

Long hours sales pressure, no work life balance

Management problems

No hearing in management.full partiality in promotion . groupisum is there my cluster is not good .but Muthoot other cluster is very good to work.it is a best company .but my cluster is not good because the management is not not watching the performance olny buckets

Pros

Cons

Yes.till 8pm some time

Worst Management and worst salary

Company puts heavy pressure on the employees exceeding the maximum need, and very poor customer service and salary is just not acceptable at all. I request no one to join in this company.

Pros

There is absolutely nothing to be very honest.

Cons

Everything worst an employee can imagine.

Don't join as a fresher.

They are call you for branch visit at 3 to 4 am any time if branch system is not working. You must to give 10th or graduation certificate thare. (2 year bond) Not good salary they are giving 15000 with incentives and asking that if you performance is good then you can earn more incentives. I just telling that don't join this organization.

Pros

No any type of pro in this company.

Cons

Long hours. They are call you any time for visit also su day or in night.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Muthoot Finance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Muthoot Finance with

• Muthoot Finance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?