Mutual Mobile

Mutual Mobile Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

Productive and fun place

Mutual Mobile was an exciting an innovative work place on the cutting edge of technology. Employees are provided with a variety of experiences and challenges.

Great company to learn and work in collaborative environment

Great company to learn and work in a collaborative environment. I enjoyed my time at Mutual mobile and gained a lot of skills that are helpful for my career

Good Work but unstable job

Good Work but unstable job. Not recommended for senior people. Good place for juniors. The company tends to do well in alternate years. So look out for a job change when you hit the trough!

Enjoyed working here and learnt a lot.

Learned Sencha Touch and managing team and work.People there encouraged and appreciated for the work done.

very productive and fun-filled with extra curriculars

I am fortunate to work in this company. When I was assigned to a project which was running already, It took time for me to understand the code. Later I worked hard to understand and successfully complete the project. That made me understand many things like coding standards, understanding the existing code and continue with the implementation. It was a good experience to me.

Pros

monthly free lunches and beers, fun-loving people and workaholic

Cons

job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mutual Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mutual Mobile with