MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital

MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital Employee Reviews

Great place to study and work. would recommend my friends. The only downside is it is out of the city and therefore it is to difficult to travel every day.
One of the worst Hospital in this world. No proper management.No career growthI never recommand at allDress full workNo respectNo commentsBetter to be unemployment
Pros
Cons
The work experience is OK. Seniors are good. But, as the college is a private college, the students are not upto the mark. The students should be exposed to more clinical activities.
Job security is nil.unprofessional management . Management terminates services without any notice but if employee wants to leave they take 3 months salary. Community bias and favoritism.
1.While joining, you have to submit one original certificate to the management and they will return it once you resign from your position. 2. You will be able to resign your job after completion of your 2 years of service @ MVJ. 3. You need to provide a reliever/Substitute before resigning from your position, or else the resignation will not be accepted and the reliever should have a similar experience like resigned employee. 4. Do not expect increment and Bonus. 5. You will be forced for over time activities and extra salary will not be provided. 6. Health insurances are not provided for employees and the treatment charges will be deducted from employees salary.
Management of appx 1000+ line items that includes temperature controlled items as well. Great learning in implementation of store policy and standards.
We can learn a lot about our work at MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital. We had an excellent Manager. Enjoyed working in that hospital. It is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Durchführung theoretischer und praktischer Lehrveranstaltungen für Studierende Assistentin für interne und externe Qualitätskontrolle (IQC und EQC)
Flexible work schedule and long duty hours. Good support from co workers. Superiors were very helpful.
Pros
Good superiors
Cons
We a team of nurses doing the work with mutual understanding and coordination.Normally we have three shifts of duty. My co -workers are very co-operative,I learned so many things from this hospital.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital?