Myntra.com

India244 reviews

Myntra.com insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Overall satisfaction

workplace

Great company to work. Provides excellent work-life balance with great salary. Also you get the chance to work at one of the topmost e-commerce enterprise in the world.

work pressure

The workload is more. You can not enjoy any festival because the company runs a lot of discount campaigns and the employee gets busy with tracking the sales and maintaining the backend system and giving the update to the management.

Worst company

Worst company I have worked in. Highly irresponsible and careless management and company from top leadership to HR. The HR team over here is unprofessional bunch of fools.

Best Work Culture

Excellent Work CultureFriendly Work CultureGreat Talent All aroundGood LeadershipDeep SolutionsLots of fun and lots of codingOverall i would say it's a great tech company to work for and the management cares for it's employee.

Good job and good managementI have had a great job experience with myntra.comI want to work in myntra.com once again

good

good

One of the best

An awesome place to work in is all I'll say. Everything is perfectly balanced and I've never had a chance to complain. I wished I worked in this company much longer.

Pros

Flexible timings, Free monthly meal card, Remote working, Free cabs, Sense of belonging, Security etc.

Cons

Saturday offs are not fixed

Working coluture and very fun

Very Good experience here to worked with a large supply chain management.And you will be highly skilled here.You will improve your self .if you join here your grouth otomatic rich a High label.

Jabalpur

Sir Already wrok In Myntra company is very good and company manegemennt is very good and company pay out is very honest and very good company all so timing vs very good

Free mind work with full energy.

I had work with freedom and free mind ,but I do my work with full energy.i have right to control all the activities with my co workers and I handle all the situation what come at different time.

Pros

Free breakfast

Cons

Evening tea

Productive and fun place

A good company to work. Managers are supportive. Flexible work . Rotational shift. You get a coupon for. Good canteen facility. Managers are friendly and help you in every phase.

Healthy and exciting working environment

Nothing much but if you ever get a chance to work in/for myntra, without hesitation just say yes to that........ Believe me you will never regret for your decision

Great Place to work!

Myntra has overall helped shape my career wonderfully! There's lots to learn, dynamic workplace where everyday something new happens, and amazing managers!

Pros

free lunches, transparency

Good work place to build career....

Good place to workin Myntra... treating people over was very good... work atmosphere awesome...I'm always enjoying my work over there.....I like one thing in Myntra employees r enjoy their work...for me Myntra is an emotion...

Great Place to work

Work place is amazing, Most decorative office i have ever seen. Wonderful Team and work culture. You will get lot of chances to learn things. After the walmart acquization company trying to reuse the developement of flipkart and also on management layer seen lots of unstability.

good Learning Opportunities

Day today work is based on providing end to end solution to customers. Find suitable solutions by thinking out of the box which helps in balancing the customer satisfaction and the business effectively and efficiently.

Pros

Free food with coupons, quarterly recognition for the employees to get motivated

Cons

Keeps on switching the teams for support due to lack of manpower.

Super

You can rase your company value.. If you have care of company. please rase your employees salary. Do well and take good.One suggestion to my company.please give position wise of qualification. All the best.

Excellent

It's good company for freshers & experience employees , working culture & management is good, and there is pressure at myntra.com, will learn update information.

Pros

Not thing

Cons

Good

Knowledge gaining work where I can gain more knowledge or market and field and logistics of area They teach me good dressing sense and how to behave with work friends

Delivery

I think that job is good and they depend on own way your performance are good then they happy to your service............,...........................,

company was excellent

My Review Is 1 Working Area is Goof 2 Management staff is very supporting 3 more Facility provided our employee like uniform cleanness medical etc. 4 Over is all company is very good

Worst experience ever

Company was paying below average and demanding from employee to work for 24 hours. Yes company was strict for log in time but employee can't think for log off.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Myntra.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Myntra.com with

• Myntra.com
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?