Myntra.com

Myntra.com Employee Reviews

Jabalpur

Sir Already wrok In Myntra company is very good and company manegemennt is very good and company pay out is very honest and very good company all so timing vs very good

Working coluture and very fun

Very Good experience here to worked with a large supply chain management.And you will be highly skilled here.You will improve your self .if you join here your grouth otomatic rich a High label.

Free mind work with full energy.

I had work with freedom and free mind ,but I do my work with full energy.i have right to control all the activities with my co workers and I handle all the situation what come at different time.

Pros

Free breakfast

Cons

Evening tea

Productive and fun place

A good company to work. Managers are supportive. Flexible work . Rotational shift. You get a coupon for. Good canteen facility. Managers are friendly and help you in every phase.

Healthy and exciting working environment

Nothing much but if you ever get a chance to work in/for myntra, without hesitation just say yes to that........ Believe me you will never regret for your decision

Great Place to work!

Myntra has overall helped shape my career wonderfully! There's lots to learn, dynamic workplace where everyday something new happens, and amazing managers!

Pros

free lunches, transparency

Good work place to build career....

Good place to workin Myntra... treating people over was very good... work atmosphere awesome...I'm always enjoying my work over there.....I like one thing in Myntra employees r enjoy their work...for me Myntra is an emotion...

Great Place to work

Work place is amazing, Most decorative office i have ever seen. Wonderful Team and work culture. You will get lot of chances to learn things. After the walmart acquization company trying to reuse the developement of flipkart and also on management layer seen lots of unstability.

good Learning Opportunities

Day today work is based on providing end to end solution to customers. Find suitable solutions by thinking out of the box which helps in balancing the customer satisfaction and the business effectively and efficiently.

Pros

Free food with coupons, quarterly recognition for the employees to get motivated

Cons

Keeps on switching the teams for support due to lack of manpower.

Super

You can rase your company value.. If you have care of company. please rase your employees salary. Do well and take good.One suggestion to my company.please give position wise of qualification. All the best.

Excellent

It's good company for freshers & experience employees , working culture & management is good, and there is pressure at myntra.com, will learn update information.

Pros

Not thing

Cons

Good

Knowledge gaining work where I can gain more knowledge or market and field and logistics of area They teach me good dressing sense and how to behave with work friends

Delivery

I think that job is good and they depend on own way your performance are good then they happy to your service............,...........................,

company was excellent

My Review Is 1 Working Area is Goof 2 Management staff is very supporting 3 more Facility provided our employee like uniform cleanness medical etc. 4 Over is all company is very good

Worst experience ever

Company was paying below average and demanding from employee to work for 24 hours. Yes company was strict for log in time but employee can't think for log off.

Great Place to work

Myntra is a great place to work.very great company to the employees. Work culture is also very good there.The atmosphere of the company is very good and work is like fund there.

Productive and fun workplace

Multiple benefits, Cool Workplace, Chill work environment, Free food, free Transport, Good learning, good growth, what else do you need to joy this company

Pros

Cons

average salary ....

Friendly Environment

Good place to work. friendly Environment, employee favored, place to learn things, professionally knowledge. disciplined co workers. healthy snacks..

Fun of working culture

A great company to work, There is a different culture which is built in the organization Whenever you come to the office can you work and complete the given task within the time frame.

Make work fun

Myntra is one of the best organization where you have complete transparency and the management always encourage and guides to obtain a better result. I have learned time management.

work place is good and comfortable

working with myntra is really a enjoyable for me as i'm very comfortable with the work .After this work i get to know about customer service and what it actually means.. such a great and memorable experience as i have learnt so many things about my work profile

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Myntra.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2