Myntra.com

3.8Pay & Benefits

Myntra.com insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks

Productive and fun place

A good company to work. Managers are supportive. Flexible work . Rotational shift. You get a coupon for. Good canteen facility. Managers are friendly and help you in every phase.

good Learning Opportunities

Day today work is based on providing end to end solution to customers. Find suitable solutions by thinking out of the box which helps in balancing the customer satisfaction and the business effectively and efficiently.

Pros

Free food with coupons, quarterly recognition for the employees to get motivated

Cons

Keeps on switching the teams for support due to lack of manpower.

Great place for work opportunities for freshers and experienced people to get job.

The workplace provides good working environment. The staff is very cooperative. Working here enhanced my skills and I learnt to deal with the customers and got to know about customer satisfaction.

Very good working environment

It's a very good company to start the career growth with for the freshers. The working environment is very good and the management is very supportive.

Pros

Free lunch provider

Performance oriented, strict policies, customer based, IJP every month, free food, onetime cab facility (8 PM - 8 AM), bad management, good work-culture, every month online test to upgrade knowledge. This is how Myntra.com is.

Pros

Free food 4 times.

Cons

Work Pressure, Slow Growth

It was good working in Myntra.

I worked for email support.. One way cab facility was there. They provided free food.. salary was also okay. Over all it was a good experience working there.

Overall it was great experince

The mangament taught me lot of things while working at MYNTRA. the experience was amazing .The hardest part of the job was not willing to leave.

Pros

free lunch & dinner & free trasportaion

Cons

no cons

Fun workplace

It was awesome working at Myntra.com. Got an opportunity to improve communication skills to a great extent. Perks provided by company were really great. Overall good workplace experience. Would like to go back to work at Myntra.com.

Pros

Free lunch, cab for women

Cons

nothing

Its productive and secure

Its a great company to work with.Top level managers are friendly and supportive. Learnt a lot from them and implemented that in my future career.

It was the fashion world fun place to work

A very good start with the breakfast at office. Learnt a lot on communication skills, interacting with the customers on the call, resolving the queries within the time frame. Until my work is good management will never point me out. My co-workers were really good on me helping and working together. Maintaining the quality sheet till the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is 1 hour before logout.

Pros

we use to get free lunch, breakfast and dinner.

Cons

1 hour 10 minutes break

Productive and Nice work space

>A good place to work, Had good experience and work environment. More growing opportunities and no politics as fas as i worked no problem faced and fun to work with my c0-workers.

Pros

Free food, occasionally special food, extra activities and more

Cons

some sudden changes and process

Got to learn many things inspite of joining as a fresher

Overall , it was really good working with an E commerce industry. Something different from what we expect at the corporate offices. It was like a home where all worked in a peaceful atmosphere. Disciplined, well behaved and good personalities at work place.

a good work place and excellent management

Myntra is very employee friendly and the work place is colorful and joyful. It was a pleasure working with the company.I had to quit myntra due to personal issues and basically that was not the field which i was interested in.

Pros

Free lunches extra pay for 6 days working

Cons

night shifts (rotational)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Myntra.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2