Myntra.com

Myntra.com Employee Reviews for Editor

Very competitive, lot of fun. Great work flow. Challenging targets. Less stress. Great working experience. Learned a lot. Very friendly team. Good team.
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Designing that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible for a Graphic &web designing organization and apply my technical abilities and leadership to challenging projects for effective growth of the organization.
Rocking life in catalog teams free food and transport Events will be held for every 2 months on an average Employee friendly managers Great work culture
Pros
Many employee benefits
Cons
Not good appraisals, no job security
Myntra.com is the best company I have worked with so far. I have learnt a lot of things during the job. I had a great team. I was promoted within a month of joining this company. Myntra.com rewards their employees well.
Pros
Free lunch, breakfast.
Cons
Managers are not great
Myntra is very good and high level company where employee can work and enjoy too at the same time. I had getting morning and evening breakfast and lunch too in this office.
Pros
I had getting morning and evening breakfast and lunch too in this office
Cons
best thing is i never come late from office to home
Day starts with a crazy BF and after that work starts. There is lot to learn in this company from the work related to other knowledge. I don't have any issue from management as they have maintained things very well. Me and my co-workers are really close and we helped each to get the work done like a team work. I never faced anything hard. My office all hand meeting(Cultural Activity)
Editing Fashion Show footages and Celebrity Interviews and Myntra ramp walk footages. Working with the software - FCP 10, Apple Motion, After Effects, Premiere Pro etc...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Myntra.com?