Myntra.com

Myntra.com Employee Reviews for Executive

But I'm leave the job some family problem I'll do job only one day but now I want to do job again pls help working in myntra is a stress-free job good company honest and timely pay the money
• Vehicle management & coordinate with vendor or place the vehicle as per cutoff. • Warehousing , Handling warehouse activity Inbound / Out bond including Return, STN and ensuring on time connection by team for smooth connection.
I had work only 6 months as an executive post but H R management is very poor work there no one listen employees problem even i left job but my pending salary hold and provide diwali bonus..
Myntra is very good shopping app and it provides goods at an affordable rate . Everyone feels happy for doing shopping at their free time and get their things.Delivered at their home at the right time.
Pros
Free lulches
Cons
7 hours
Has very good work culture and a fun and friendly environment. Infrastructure is really good. They also provide free food/sodexo coupons. All in all a great place to work.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Rotational Shifts
myntra is best company i have ever worked to much customer centric company but fun to work it got rellocated to far or else i have never leave myntra
first time i have started my feild work in myntra.com i have learned the office work in there itself and we have enjoyed the work so much and this company arranged the small party's also
it was amazing working there. working environment was superb. work pressure was handled in an easy and enthusiastic way. learned so many valuable things related to professional and personal life as well.
Pros
working environment was superb
Cons
short breaks
.i am learning tally in this company .bill entry example: expenses bill .my team totally 48 person s there each and ever one helping any type of work(accounting) .my team freedom . month end report and vendor payment bcz we handling 700 companys
Pros
free food always
Cons
9hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Myntra.com?
Good understanding of Computer, working experience with MS excel, MS word, MS PowerPoint