Myntra.com

Myntra.com Employee Reviews for Executive

Myntra.com insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks

Good work stress free but when coustmer not pick call or cut phone then problem

But I'm leave the job some family problem I'll do job only one day but now I want to do job again pls help working in myntra is a stress-free job good company honest and timely pay the money

Warehouse

• Vehicle management & coordinate with vendor or place the vehicle as per cutoff. • Warehousing , Handling warehouse activity Inbound / Out bond including Return, STN and ensuring on time connection by team for smooth connection.

Nice platform for job but no culture here

I had work only 6 months as an executive post but H R management is very poor work there no one listen employees problem even i left job but my pending salary hold and provide diwali bonus..

Productive and fun workplace

Myntra is very good shopping app and it provides goods at an affordable rate . Everyone feels happy for doing shopping at their free time and get their things.Delivered at their home at the right time.

Pros

Free lulches

Cons

7 hours

Productive and Fun workplace

Has very good work culture and a fun and friendly environment. Infrastructure is really good. They also provide free food/sodexo coupons. All in all a great place to work.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Rotational Shifts

best pace to work

myntra is best company i have ever worked to much customer centric company but fun to work it got rellocated to far or else i have never leave myntra

i have started the field work in Myntra.com

first time i have started my feild work in myntra.com i have learned the office work in there itself and we have enjoyed the work so much and this company arranged the small party's also

fun workplace

it was amazing working there. working environment was superb. work pressure was handled in an easy and enthusiastic way. learned so many valuable things related to professional and personal life as well.

Pros

working environment was superb

Cons

short breaks

work importance

.i am learning tally in this company .bill entry example: expenses bill .my team totally 48 person s there each and ever one helping any type of work(accounting) .my team freedom . month end report and vendor payment bcz we handling 700 companys

Pros

free food always

Cons

9hours

Working as Team, with sub-coordinators of production & quality persons

Good understanding of Computer, working experience with MS excel, MS word, MS PowerPoint

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Myntra.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2