Myntra.com

Myntra.com Employee Reviews for Senior Assistant

Myntra.com insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks

Best experience Of Myntra.

Best company of India. Free work environment. Gives more opportunity to forward your courier. Job satisfaction for the employee. Minimum qualifaction graduation compulsory a person do have for promote above post.

Worst experience ever

Company was paying below average and demanding from employee to work for 24 hours. Yes company was strict for log in time but employee can't think for log off.

Good Company for learning

Work culture was quite good as far as job security is concerned overall ok learned so many things on ground level.freshers can join myntra on ground level if want to learn ground operation.

Good company

Had a great experience with myntra. I love myntra because my colleagues are very friendly in nature. Learning power is better in myntra. I had found positive waves.

Myntra.com management is very good. There is a free lunch and sports are also there.The HR team is very good, our problem solves very quickly. cab Facility also there.

Pros

free lunch

Myntra.com online Fashion company

Mantra.com is a large company like as fashions online company's which provides 30 days returning, the customer likes the products of mantra.com because this company provides the branded product

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long our

Good work culture

Hi, I am working as Senior Assistant from past 5 months in Myntra.com. First of all, work culture is good with supportive management. Learn t so many things about logistics. Customers satisfaction is a major thing.

Pros

Good incentive plans

Cons

Little bit long hour shift, but i am habitual of it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Myntra.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2