Myntra.com

Myntra.com Management reviews

Work place is amazing, Most decorative office i have ever seen. Wonderful Team and work culture. You will get lot of chances to learn things. After the walmart acquization company trying to reuse the developement of flipkart and also on management layer seen lots of unstability.
It's good company for freshers & experience employees , working culture & management is good, and there is pressure at myntra.com, will learn update information.
Pros
Not thing
Cons
My Review Is 1 Working Area is Goof 2 Management staff is very supporting 3 more Facility provided our employee like uniform cleanness medical etc. 4 Over is all company is very good
Myntra is one of the best organization where you have complete transparency and the management always encourage and guides to obtain a better result. I have learned time management.
A day worked a Myntra was not pressurized. Always a positive vibes in the floor. Helping management and security for 24/7. Workplace was always best to work at any day. Felt every hour was so good..
Best company to work with  Strategize with team members to develop and implement best practices and improvements for order & inventory management  Hire, supervise, develop and manage performance for employees and maintain a positive employee relations environment at assigned account(s)  Maintain Inventory hygiene/5S & Kaizen on the floor  Cross trained the Men Power to perform maximum on sale
Very nice place to work Myntra, you will get nice time to relax and work. Managements are very cool and calm so you will get all the freedoms to take decestions
Pros
Free Lunch
I have mixed feelings about this place. May be I am comparing it to the US companies I have worked at. My work load was relatively light and I love the management better in US as compared to India.
Could enhance my skill of content writing esp in the field of textiles, apparel & footwear. Management is supportive. Pro - free lunches & snacks :) 5 star!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Myntra.com?
Back-end escalations and last point of contact. CEO escalation. Process includes calling and emails responses to customer. Following up with stake holders and taking judgmental decisions for business.
Very excellent company to work. Work culture is very good. We get lot of support from the management in teams of improving our work. Very flexible to work.
• Vehicle management & coordinate with vendor or place the vehicle as per cutoff. • Warehousing , Handling warehouse activity Inbound / Out bond including Return, STN and ensuring on time connection by team for smooth connection.
Amazing people to look up to. The management is awesome. Growth opportunity is immense and the compensation is also fair. A lot of us will have a paradigm shift after working at myntra
I had work only 6 months as an executive post but H R management is very poor work there no one listen employees problem even i left job but my pending salary hold and provide diwali bonus..
Work culture was quite good as far as job security is concerned overall ok learned so many things on ground level.freshers can join myntra on ground level if want to learn ground operation.
Working at Myntra is very nice. It is a people-oriented company. Management at Myntra values employee official and personal needs and requirement. Have a good work-life balance
Its fun to work in the company as its is good company but the issue with the management as they did not know the over all picture of the ground staff as there is no one here to intimate the same to management
Pros
yes there will be free camps
Cons
Yes there will be long hours
Bad senior managers and head's are showing care for only who knows personally that's never do in other companies I have a 1 question to Myntra CEO that's impact to Myntra
Work life is not balanced in Myntra at all. Company has to make new initiative to engage people with Myntra for long term. Management need to rethink on there strategy differently for its good employees.
The job role was relatively easy as it mainly consisted of customer service role and had to deal with escalations via social media, email and in certain cases by calls. However, this was a short term contract as they hire agents during year end and mid year sales.
Pros
Work culture, Nature of job, management
Cons
Short term contract
Enjoyed every minute working Learning every day Friendly management except couple of new comers Don't miss the opportunity to work if you come across again!
Pros
Awesome workplace and beautiful to work with team
Cons
culture Bias decisions