MYRON SMARTER BUSINESS GIFTS, ULC

MYRON SMARTER BUSINESS GIFTS, ULC Reviews: Working at MYRON SMARTER BUSINESS GIFTS, ULC

Great Atmosphere

Good company to work for. Provides proper training. Management is very helpful and coworkers help out each other . Enjoyed my time while I worked there.

Dont work there

They fired their employees at Christmas time. They did not want to pay for the Christmas break. The father did a better job running the company. The son is a selfish money hungry person, who doesn't care of the employees. Not a good place to work. No job security. Oh yeah and if your name sounds too black they make you change it when you call businesses on the phone.

Made friends for live

Fun place to work with a lot of incentives. Good management. One hour lunch break on Fridays Holidays paid Friendly work environment extensive training and coaching

the Definition of bull*

If you want to know the definitions of very bad place apply at Myron and you will find out in 3 month . Most of the positive rates are made up and they say 32000 oh man that is a . worst experience they take money from your paycheck the training is the biggest lies make you feel you will be billionaire but you will find out soon just dont waste your time believe me its as bad as you can not imagine

Pros

nice lies

Cons

too much to say

Manipulative Company

If you enjoy harassing the same customers over and over again to buy pens. If you love having management dictate how to approach your customers. If you want a low pay and be manipulated by a commission structure that will never yield any actual money for you then this is the place for you. This is a call center and a bad one at that. You will have to make between 150 to 200 calls a day for your bosses to be happy. Emails are treated like the plague by your managers. The incentives are small inexpensive things that will never fill your pockets. The commission structure is set up that you WILL NOT receive more money and you will always be top up to the base pay. The few people that make commission are flaunted so the other employees think they have a chance too. If you don't believe they are manipulators then check how many profiles this business has on Indeed. The Indeed adds they have are very misleading.

Pros

Good hours 9 to 5

Cons

Bad Management, Poor Pay, Manipulative Company

This is great place to work with a fun atmosphere. Selling business gifts is not easy but having fun with the customers makes it easy. The people are great and its a competitive environment.

Animated workplace + Rewarded commitment + Coworkers' support.

In a typical day at work, I was getting international support from Product Specialists based in the U.S. and Central America. I got the answers I needed to keep moving forward and accomplish my mission. I learned that commitment and performance get noticed and rewarded. Being determined makes the difference. Being a sales call center, Myron has to be an animated workplace. The Upper Management always strives to keep the sales people motivation up organizing special incentives and board rallies with performances that any employee in the company can enjoy. The Vice President of Sales’ great leadership inspires everyone to challenge themselves in a demanding telemarketing environment. Workplace culture: supported culture of performance, great teamwork spirit. The hardest part of the job: maintaining a high level of performance in the many tasks I was assigned. Never neglecting any part of the job. Translating, in a timely manner, the technical words of the imprinting industry while applying the localisation process to Quebec’s specifics. The most enjoyable part of the job: seeing my completed work published online, imprinted out on products that would be marketed and sold. Observing the customers’ positive response from an advertising web-banner I translated. Consultants coming to me asking for more translation of their selling tools because they value your work.

Pros

meritocracy allowing internal promotions, very strong teamwork spirit, HR and Management supports

Cons

salary/benefits

Good Place to work

its a fun environment and great staff to work with and they do their best to work with their employees personal lives. They were in the process at making changes when I left and I believe they made it better.

Pros

very accommodating

Cons

didn't pay enough

SEO Strategy and Social Media

First job out of college. Learned SEO content strategy and how to manage a workflow. Took on a multitude of responsibilities and developed marketing/social media skills.

We had a lot of fun as babyfoot, tennis table

Most days I get in early so I can get emails done and be ready for the project team meeting Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.

working environment

the working environment at myron was very busy and everybody needed to meet their weekly deadlines to get a commission on top of the base salary. and one of the things i really liked at myron is the free foos

Pros

good working environment

Great sales environment with on-site gym facility

Myron was a pleasant work environment. The marketing sales training tools that I learned helped me succeed not only at Myron, but I have also used what i learned at my new job. It is a sales driven environment which could be tough at times but very lucrative in terms of pay. It is a perfect position for sales driven individuals. A typical day would be making about 30 to 40 outgoing calls per hour to existing clients selling promotional items. The hardest part is meeting weekly targets. The most enjoyable part was the great team of co workers and management. They were always there to motivate you.

Pros

Bonuses, free lunch, on site gym, free coffee, prizes, great team environment, benefits, corporate discounts

Cons

monotonous

workplace comfortable

Every day checked my orders, then I set my machine. I worked in christmas card's apartment. I worked alone. Just my break time spoke with my coworkers. My supervisor never told me something about my job because I knew that do.

Great place to work if your a focus team player

Management was great. It felt like I was working with family member. My co-workers were amazing and I still keep in tough with them today. The most enjoyable part of the job was the everyday day to day interaction with my co-workers and mangers.

Pros

Family Environment, 1hr Friday lunch, Top notch sale ascentive

Cons

Job security, Advancement

Amazing work enviroment

This was one of the best jobs I have had , salary and commission was very well structured . Company was very well run. If you have a chance to get into to this company and are able to sell anything your set .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MYRON SMARTER BUSINESS GIFTS, ULC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MYRON SMARTER BUSINESS GIFTS, ULC