Naandi Foundation

Naandi Foundation Employee Reviews

Learning and Innovative

It was exposure for me to grow at Naandi foundation. I have started my carrier in Naandi foundation and learnt a lot. Organization investing a lot on employees mentoring , regular training and exposures. It was wonderful experience of my life to work in Naandi foundation. I wish that i can get a chance again to work in Naandi foundation.

Pros

Always learning

Cons

no any

Nice

Excellent Company Naandi FoundationVery Nice PlaceAll Managers helping nature Salary Pay on time even if in lockdown pay salary on timeVery helpful

Productive and learning atmosphere

It is good place to work. This organization give chance and time to learn, improve and develop your skills. Best leaders are here and very understanding. Because it is an NGO so job security is not here..project can be closed anytime.

Pros

Free lunch, growth, skill improvement

Cons

Job security

An enriching experience

It was great working at Naandi Foundation. Lovely people and warm environment. It was fantastic to work for such a noble cause, really wonderful and life transforming experience.

Pros

Free lunches

Fun work place

It's encourage the children to know better about the thing.Kids usually don't feel like to study but since this project provide electronic things which grab child attention if this project works there will be no girl child who will avoid education

Pros

Free Lunch

Fake job placement

Company behaviour is too bad for previous employeeThey give job only for 8 monthEmployee have find out their work by them self no work provided by higher authority

Pros

No lunch

Cons

Yes long hours

Not suited for young people

Growth is normal, it's suited for people who are above 40+, more preference will be alloted to female at top level as management feel they are good at managing people. Young minds are not suited in this place. Maximum criteria you need to work here is Basic MS Word, Excel. Sometime that too not needed.

Pros

Free Lunch, No challenging work or role

Cons

Performance will not matter for appraisal, your experience and age matter, quantity based organisation

Good

Good organization, very friendly environment, salary on time, you do your work your own ideas ,you are free to work on independently, Seniors too good,

Pros

Hello

Cons

Hello

Fun work place and collaborative planning

Naandi is an excelleent place to work and self satisfy fora noble cause. Educating and providing resources to the under pervillaged children is an ultimate acheivement and satisfaction a the end. A healthy and collaborative atmosphere, unity in integrity, Cluster gatherings, trainings and capcity building programs and travelling will add to one's experiences and learning adventures through multi tasking. Overall a willingness to a challenging atmosphere. Serving community is an ultimate satisfaction and goal in the end.

Trainer

I had a very good experience with the Naandi Foundation. I learned many things like Life skills,Soft skills, etc A good place to work with supportive staff.

I have learned may things

I'm very happy to join and work with them and I have learnt many skills ex: computer, speaking, expressing,communicating and many more. For entry-level it is best and very good opportunity to start career with them.

Stressfull and No Support

Office location and area not comfortable for the work, Internet connectivity was not proper there, No staffs and supportive staff provided by Organisation.

I worked a Program Officer which enabled me to interact/manage a diverse set of peoples

My role as a Program Officer included: 1.Managing diverse set of people. 2.Organizing various activities at various schools/community centers which helped the concerned communities immensely. 3.Gathered wide experience in managing people at various levels. 4.Conducted and participated in various workshops acrosIindiaIndiae.g.mumbai,Hyderabad

Girls child education

Naandi foundation is a good NGO And I'm working as a block coordinator here.Through this organization, a project is being run in Barabanki district, which is called Project nanhi Kali.In this, poor girls who study in a government school are given material and education support. I feel proud to be part of this project . I love social work.And later on I would like to become a very good social worker.

friendly environment

As a Nanhi Kali Coordinator I completed the field base work as every day planning,visit all home of Nanhi Kalis,maintain excell sheet for all data about Nanhi Kali,Profiling entry in Tab

Pros

Good place to learn and grow

Overall a good place to work. Senior management takes hasty decisions many times and turns things upside down, all for nothing. Otherwise, it is pleasant to work here, with scope for learning and self-development.

Cons

whims & fancies of top management

Unprofessional and Unethical Organisation

This is the worst organisation to work with. They will select a candidate and ask him/her to wait for two to three months for joining worst part is on the date of joining they will say No. Employees to compensate their low salaries are charging petty amounts from the poor/underprivileged students on the account of Uniform and Admission Fee. Management has no process of Quality Assurance.They are spoiling the name of Naandi, Mahindra Pride Schools and of SOCIAL WORK.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Workplace was fun and productive

Te overall experience was one towards learning and growth professionally. However, no clarity and rapport building from the management, Workload was not equally distributed communication gap between the management and the employees. Job security at stake, no meetings or interactions between the CEO and management. Despite this , there was a lot to learn dropout tracking and content development.

Pros

Work place environment was good

Cons

Long Hours

Great experience and fun

It's a privilege working with Naandi as I get to visit many different places and most importantly I communicated with many people especially to our targeted group i.e adolescence girls. I learned a lot working with Naandi. It was a great experiences.

Pros

Free lunches and travelling

Cons

Work load

Fun workplace

Its a training foundation that does a lot of work with students who would otherwise not be able to receive soft skills training. They help place a lot of students from lower income families into great jobs. They also conduct training in colleges.

fun workplace

i learned how to manage data, workplace and how to teach students. i enjoyed my teaching in naandi foundation. how to behave in any situation etc. thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Naandi Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Naandi Foundation with

• Naandi Foundation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?