Naaptol

Naaptol Employee Reviews

some what little better nonpressure and environment is good and client is very bad i have worked for 8months but even they have not given 20days leaves for my sister marriage and i have taken 20days leave and they have removed me from the job
Good atmosphere in work place. We have five branches in india more than 8000 people working in the firm.2 lacks above satisfied customers all over india
Pros
Cons
9hrs only
i worked for few months company cheating customer and try to sell their product to the customer .The naaptol products are defected and customer was giving complaint against the product.
Cons
Naaptol for me was another feather in the cap. It has got very traditional indian mindset of running a company. I enjoy every place that i work in.
I really enjoyed working with the company. It taught me how to drive sales Good management enjoyed a lot out there My co workers were very good
Naaptol is India's leading online store. Buy latest mobiles phone, digital cameras, bedsheets, watches, accessories, gifts, brands & hot deals products at best ...
Cons
ok place to work there, company doesn't believe in growth of people, just work work and work. management is supportive but to the extent of selfishness High politics which trickles down from the upper crest
Pros
lill freedom
Cons
politics and no HR
This is very good company in E- Commerace.they have very Corporate people are working hera .So My Experience is to Good.
Myself a quality check executive at naaptol, is a online shopping company where i worked as a team member ma job profile is to look after the packing section where the products is packed and despatched to the customers. I learned how to behave with senior officials and with co-workers, i have learned about the packing where the products wouldn't be damaged until it reaches the customer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Naaptol?