Nacre Software Services Pvt. Ltd

Nacre Software Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

very good environment her for new learning Here Providing very much work environment. Trainer are very talented and helpful. this is very good for starting career.
Great customer service. I just would like everyone to know that I had an issue with one of the hand dryers I had bought & replaced it with no questions asked. Thank you so very much.
Co operative team who helped me to build confidence as well as supported to learn the new technologies. Friendly environment, which helps to grow as good human being
nacre software services is a fast growing technology company with a best working environment for employees to learn and explore multi domain, Enterprise applications. A great place to work.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
i was being associate with Nacre since 2 Years, In these two Years i have learnt many things which helped me to improve my communication & management skills. Though am not an MBA Graduate. I have gained handsome experience.
It is a best place for increasing the development area.All the team members are very cooperative ,they will help you when you are stopping when u working .You can able to work with different technologies also.
Pros
work pressure is less
Cons
paying is very less
They will teach you from scratch if you don't know anything about coding then no problem they will make you perfect in coding, and make you perfect In all aspect.
Pros
You will learn more than what u have lean in btech
Cons
no cons
Nacre is a group of skilled professionals mentored by IT experts, accumulated towards transfiguring fresh IT Aspirants into IT Professionals as per industrial standards.
Nacre is one of the best job consulting company in Hyderabad. It provide good training in Java with real time project guidance. They provide good faculty to guide about technology. Nacre have good English Communication Mentors.
Pros
College like Environment
Cons
Long Hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nacre Software Services Pvt. Ltd?
It was good working with employees as we had good discussions on projects before and during implementing it. Got to learn about being a team player, multitasking and working under pressure. Typical day at work was working on the assigned modules and have discussions on improving it. Enjoyable part was we used to have farewell and birthday parties of our co-workers.
Its a good Company and very good environment to learn knowledge from basic and also in projects very good environment to learn.
Management team of Nacre is good. We were getting very good work environment. We were getting a good training. They were conducting Tests, Group discussions and some times games.
Very good one to start with. You will get to know the work culture of IT industry. Excellent management staff. You can learn both technical and communication skills.
there is no work pressure but longtime ,patience,we will get full knowledge and attitude as well as fun and more important business skills.
Cons
good place for freshers to enhance your skills and good working culture and very friendly nature and long working hours
Pros
you get lot of knowledge
Cons
less salary
I have 2 years 2 months of experience as a Java Developer at Nacre Software Services Pvt Ltd. I got a great exposure with new technologies in this company. But growth is limited in this company in terms of salary.
i have learn many things in this company, this is one of the reputation among all the software companies.
Programmer and research,working with java frameworks like spring, hibernate
Pros
Tea and cuffee
Cons
9 hrs a day
Working environment is good and peer communication is good also.