Narayana e-Techno School

Narayana e-Techno School Employee Reviews

Cons--Need to take good care of your belongings as they are at high risk of being stolen, Less salary, irregular salary, under developed infrastructure of lab, need to act as spoon of members at higher positions in punjab branch , difficult to maintain work life balance, poor workload distribution among teachers, multitasking person is required that is you are required to do even what is not your job.Pros--Teaching training and testing after a few months, ac rooms, smartclass available.
Pros
Teaching training and testing after a few months, ac rooms
Cons
Need to take good care of your belongings, Less salary, irregular salary, under developed infrastructure of lab, need to act as spoon of members at higher positions in punjab branch, difficult to maintain work life balance.
fee collection is discussed more than academics, stressful, regular scolding by management, no motivation or encouragement, teachers are used like loan emi collection agents to collect fees from parents which is very sad, if parents dont pay fee, teachers were blackmailed that their salary wont come. very stressful...forced cutting of salary for health insurance without consent of teachers,..
Pros
immediate job availability
Cons
cannot survive long due to moral assault and highly stressful environment
Working with efficiently there should be prompt and accuracy.workplace also very good atmosphere, hardest part of the job. It is very good job due to some reason I want leave the job
Pros
N a
Cons
9.5 Hours working time
Best for parents and worst for teachers. Management doesn't know how to retain a qualified and talented staff. Other than teaching job teachers are forced to do all the other marketing and receptionist job. If your passion is to teach the children alone, then this is not the right place. Long hours and always conducting meetings only regarding fee update and admissions. No one in the management bothers about the improvement of studies of a student.
Pros
Cons
Forced to give admission for the school, or else the teacher should resign her job, even though she is an excellent teacher
It's excellent experience in the institution As a chemistry teacher and I got good excellent communication skills from the institution.And how to teach to the childrens.
Pros
I don't know about jobs
Cons
After I got good experience
I used to work here as a part-time teacher I used to come early in the morning 8.30am to 10am and then in the afternoon 2.30pm to 5.30 pm Here i used to clear doubts of students and even teach for some sections The staff is so cooperative Handling the students is not easier task
Pros
Staff cooperation
Cons
Back bench students of the section
As a school teachers or educational professional they are lacking in proper management. Salaries are not given on time, delayed or postponed in every month. Heads don't have brain.
lots of activities has been conducted in the schools and teachers and students have lots of fun and more creativityday to day more engery in students fdgfs
Pros
more activites
Cons
shhort brak time
If you want to have a great time working and balancing family., please don't choose this school. They ask you to do targets every single day, say admission and fee renewals. Lots of politics done by zonal co ordinators. They don't have a proper ethical way of handling any situation. Constant travelling and meetings, we would surely miss our family.
Excellent experience in this institution .Enhances subject knowledge, awesome 1+2 work system, well designed micro-schedule which ease teachers work . very co-operative indeed principal and awesome interactive students. High defined volumes. I used to enjoy attending workshops which improves subject knowledge and i could learn more tricks for JEE. I used to enjoy taking students to well equipped laboratory where most of the subjects students could learn practically.
It’s nice to work in that school and learn many new things and working is with fun and collaboration teaching to the kids and it’s a pleasure for me to work in that institution
Person should have proper communication skills with subject knowledge passion to work and reach the goals (like teacher should stand as role model for students)
Narayana gives opportunity to grow and learn. Here you can improve your qualities and can prove yourself. Here your efforts are considered. Learned lot of things by working here.
About Narayana .it is one of the best school in kalyan n I'm very lucky to worked with it, staff,Managment,everyone was good. I'm very thankful to Narayana that they had give me chance to prove my self .I have learnt so many things from there. thank you. Narayana
Management is so pathetic about time management that they can't arrange any meetings,any extra work during school hours , it's always after school hours. And here is Punch-in time at 8:20 am( if your late for more than 3 times a month 1 day salary will be deducted- No consideration that we all commuting in Mumbai where traffic, trains decides your time) but no fix out-time they can hold you for long for meetings extra Lectures, any other school work, they can call you for Sunday for work without giving comp-off. If anything goes wrong then teachers are the first one and last one to blame, there is no respect for teacher in this educational institution.
I have pleasant experience in this school .I learnt different teaching methods and different teaching strategies. I got lot of challenges and responsibilities which helped me to enhance my experience and personality as well.
They conducting offenly work shop to enhance and keep update of teacher's knowledge. We can learn many more in that school. It's a activity based teaching so over creativity will increase and got confidence in handling slow perform students
Good experience, energetic staffs, more ups and downs, friendly and helpful colleagues, too pressure, good infrastructure, co operative house keeping, lovely students.
Pros
Workshops
Cons
Breaks
Good Learning Experience and process wise learned many things and experience made me ,how to handle in tough situations, so I am glad to work with Narayana.
Is good school but one drawback is about no holidays to the teacher and work pressure is less but we need to get the admission then we get one or three days holidays in summer.
good and fun place to work on. yes work is little stressful but its good place to learn and explore new ideas to kids in the school. we learn and play new innovative ideas along with the children in the school...