NARAYANA EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY

NARAYANA EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY Employee Reviews

- department heads are very collaborative in handling the projects - Team work is key in getting done - Management is supportive in new initiatives. - Friendly co-workers.
Real time Learning experience!! A place where opportunities are there and one has to grab it. Trust is the key source, till lot of freedom to work and put forth your vision.Plenty of resources at your disposal.
You will definitely like to work here. You’ll learn many new techniques and methods. Friendly environment, can learn many things. Time bounded project execution.High quality assurance.
The days worked passed away happily working with children and managent very good experience came to learn many more things .... My efforts and work are recognised feel it's a good opportunity to every one where we can still learn things which help us for our carrier
We learned many things during this period. Our day used to be very hectic. And the workplace had professional environment which helped and taught us a lot.
I work in Narayana Educational Society Since 2014 to 2019, September ending. But iam not satisfied salary.Thats reason i dropped.Working hours are heavy. Morning 8.00am to evening 6.30pm .Administration is good , but not satisfied .I sincerely work in that Office. Staff also very good persons.My job is sitting post.Not comfortable to stting . Please recruite your company in supervision
You are made to slog day after day all for nothing . It is just a hollow brand name with no ethic no culture .Teachers are neither respected nor paid well. Only never ending cycle of cdf and jee. Useless.
Pros
Non
Cons
Long hours. Management sucks.
Holding the Responsibilities all over the Activities to complete with the Confidence.Having the Challenge in a Single day to complete.Holding all type of Competitive Exams to be conducted in a right way.
Pros
Annual day, fairwell
Cons
meetings regarding Admissions
There is a good coordination between the staff.It's a good experience working in that school as I am working from past 3ys because of best support from management only admissions are the main problem which I am facing this year
Cons
i started my carrier from this company i have learn so many things from this company work place is good the hardest part is migrating data from old soft ware to new software .
Pros
lunch
Cons
time
I am working in Narayana for 1 year its very good you can learn many things in the organisation especially Team work. Everyone very cooperative and helps to one another.so its good place for start ups.
Pros
Free breakfast and Lunch even accommodation in residential branches
Cons
Colleagues are very good.it was very good experieance.nice place for working.management is very good. Principal was very good.we will get more knowledge .students are very talented. I am proud to work in narayana.
Pros
Cons
sometimes
unbalaned work load and lifestyle with stress work.less recognition.r outine life.challenging work culture.no job security.less expected growth.no proper leaves
Pros
subject strengthng
Cons
balanced life
We can give good education to students ,, and parents get 100% satisfaction ... No need worry about student life .. Staff also very experienced in their subject ..
Pros
Extra curricular activities
Cons
No cons
I learned a lot of work here.I learn how to approach the people and how to elevate our system to public.My co-workers are good anchorage parsons to do work.
I was working last four years in that institutions.I learned many things from that institute.I had how to work hard and how to maintain with co-workers.
work at day time and i learned a lot and management is very fine, my co- workers has helping nature and finally hardest part of the job is at the time of Starting of every quarter but that is not work hard that is time taking situation.
the upper management was never available for employees only when they wanted to let people know to work harder to sell a product that is basically obsolete. Lied about payouts and bonuses and expected you to work 24/7. Really unorganized Co.No job security made residule income off reps while reps barely made anything. Scam for real
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
sales driven environment
its is marketing job coworkers are good nothing to learn it is part time job
Genpact is a good & stable organization with good working environment. .... The distance from my home to office – more... is the hardest part. Every day ... You can learn lot of things with your work along with the enhancment in your personality ...
We have much work load daily. We need to prepare students for the week end exams conducted in jee advance model and there will be monthly assessment on our work.we have to be behind the students to improve their performance.