Narayana Group of Educational Institutions

Narayana Group of Educational Institutions Employee Reviews

India121 reviews

studentteachingteacherlearnschoolsalarygrouplong

Not very productive

Management is extremely bad. Teacher’s salary depends upon how many admissions he/she brings. Not on the basis of how he/she teaches. Not one promise that was made was fulfilled by the management

Productive and fun work place

* Strict timing* Decent behaviour * Lesson plan if you are applying as a teacher* Excellent communication skills* Excellent technical skills * Cbse duty was fun

Pros

Sometimes free lunches during occasion and cbse exams

Narayana Group of Educational Institutions insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

Good place to learn subject.

Feels competitive and good place to work with but can expect career growth only after 3 years.Workshops give lot of knowledge and creates interest.Can go for it.

Pros

Lunch

Non productive work place

You will get blammed for everything.Only you are responsible for admission and fee collection,even if there is problem with the academic.You will suffer if you join here.

Stressful life

Not at all satisfactory in narayana it is totally stressful organization for both teachers and children also.always running only while teaching because in narayana we follow microschedules so it is very stressful

Pros

Lunch only 15 mins

Cons

No leasures

good place to work

Good place to work, the most enjoyable part of the job. For non-academics, salary is an issue. Does not get the salary on time. Work culture is ok. But it gets delayed all the time due to several issue.

Average

It's ok if you seek job urgently. But don't expect to continue long time .Don't expect the salary will credit every month . You should complete your targets every month ,then only you expect that month salary.

Good

Institute Good. But Sivakodu branch management is not good. All employees are equal. But feeling so caste in the branch. The caste itself is given more importance.

Total exploitation of staffs. No mental peace.

Poor work culture. Central Management is the worst. No freedom of putting your views. Everyday insults. Targets are given. School is not a place for the target. More of marketing house.

Protective caring and problem solving place I felt happy to working in narayana

Knowledge gaining step we will improve our subject and teaching levels we learn how to treat children's how to to behave to parents and others caring

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

8hrs

It was good to be at narayana group learning through practice and time management

Good to be at narayana institute I feel proud for working with groups. Narayana victory and glory to both students and teachers. Learning through practice.

Pros

Learning through practicals

The management is confused

The management is confused that what to do with the Soft Skills department. The most important part is, there was hardly any respect shown to the Trainers ( not the teachers).

Productive and good place to work

Very good place to work for freshers it is greater opportunity to learn something more than they want Admission pressure is a bit disgusting and salary also low

Pros

Great place to know more

Cons

Less salary and admission pressure

Strict

My opinion about subject wise and for students it's useful lesson planning for teaching is verry good I enjoyed a lot with students. Important part we can learn sooo many things about students. My subject is mba that is the reason I want go in company side

Tough place to work very hectic schedule daily 9 lectures i would only recommend to join this if you have no options left in life

Extremely stressful daily huge number of lectures treated as animalDay work is huge Work culture is stressful Learning is hugeU can make friends at times for survival Hardest part is exam taken everyweek huge stress to complete syllabus every week

Just Work

Corporate culture...Keeps all engaged and occupied at work all the time.No work gaps to gossip.Back to back supporting Teams,Visiting supervisors.. are really keeps your Branch feedback driving to do still better.Working in Narayana.. gives any person to learn Result oriented.I liked the working culture here as an Academic Principal..This is the place who can workTirelessly.If anyone can dedicate spending thier long duration of working hours and have an urge of learning can take up this job to learn to be a Goal setter / Target oriented professionals.

Pros

Cons

Long working Hours.

This is a school and they don't even have a toilet for the teachers. Poor management. When there was lockdown, they immediately reduced the salary of teachers. However, they were collecting full fee from the students.

Productive in subject knowledge

Once it was grand and elegant to work in these institutions.But now its like bargaining . Hard working hours , pressure on joining the students means admissions compulsory.

Pros

Gives identity

Cons

You will get to improve your teaching skills

You might not get enough time to prepare for the class as you would have to teach multiple syllabus for the students. Might face political issues well it depends on each branch.But compared to other corporate schools I would recommend you to try for this as you would be bit satisfied with the salary they provide and this too depends on your performance during interview.

Pros

You will get a good teaching experience

Cons

Productive and knowledge seeking place to work with fun

It has been a very good experience working with the institution as a maths faculty, with lots of training session where we can learn many different ways to teach and handle children..

Pros

Will get to live our own childhood with good salaries.

Cons

I don't think any cons will be there about the institution ...

Good

It is good institution and we can learn good subject, punctuality and development.parents rapo is very important in this Narayan institution.It helps the students to develop and get bright future.NEET And CO faculty are hardworking . management gives suppoort over all it is good

Pros

Good future

Cons

Admissions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Narayana Group of Educational Institutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Narayana Group of Educational Institutions with

• Narayana Group of Educational Institutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?