Narayana Group of Educational Institutions

Narayana Group of Educational Institutions Employee Reviews

I worked as a teacher there. The management was good. They take care of students and teachers very well. They conduct programs and extracirrcular activites.
Nice,good,stressless, happy environment to do work more years.management very kindly.increments good.family atmosphere between employees.somany culture programs operated.fun and also little bit frustration.
Pros
Free break fast, lunch
Cons
Fast schedule
Nice and good. I feel happy a lot. But due to corona I face problem. But some changes required there. Management may focus in quality, then it will improve.
Fantastic place to work. You are appreciated for your good work and at the same time, bad performers will have a tough time! In fact you get to learn many things here, you can hone up your leadership skills. Good performance will take you up the ladder in terms of growth!
Pros
Good work atmosphere
Cons
The worst experience. The students have no discipline and obedience. They are spoiling the education by not giving any stress to morality and ethics.
Pros
Workshops are helpful
Cons
Deductions without intimation and long hours.
Good to work in narayana Knowledgeable Good experience I am having in narayana we can enhance our knowledge More work shop will be thereKeep on brushing our knowledge Resources person will take workshop
Pros
Cons
9 am to 4 om
It is the right platform to learn the new things about NEET/JEE segments. This institute is technically driven based . Place for the innovative. Management is supportive in all the ways
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Overall good Good environment Excellent team work Poor management Good hygiene Good staff Good leadership Good facilities Good location Good crowd, students
Pros
Relaxation
Cons
Poor management
Challenging job to teach students and make them understand and also reaching the targets given by management It’s an opportunity to show our talent
Though working environment is good,long working hours, stressful,heavy work load.Salary is paid promptly. No recognisation for work and acheivements.No proper guidece from high level management.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Sressfull
Woking with Narayana gives an additional focus on the work which is to be finished with competitive and relative comparision works. As overall analysis of all India branches is compared in every aspect, it keeps you as an ever learner to face different challenges.
Pros
timely advices
Cons
long and extended hours
I am very happy working with them and learnt a lot... very good experience working with experienced management.good place for the upcoming teachers with a passion to learn.
Pros
Takes little time to adjust.. but good guidance from seniors
Cons
Should be ready to take any challenge and complete it..
This institution has provided a great score for an individual career development and to enhance the students knowledge levels too. I have enjoyed working with the team of trainers.
Pros
Salary paid in-time
Cons
Longer duration of working
Working culture is good learned how to collaborate and work each other , management is supportive , work place culture is good like i can say its friendly work culture , I will always enjoy my job..
Cons
There is no fixed routine timing at my level, as I need to visit different schools for meeting and seminars. but for others there is fixed timings. Management can call for adhoc meetings. overall all great place with full of learning and challenges
Management,Punctuality Team work,Supportive Got confidence., Good intellectual Communication, active in work, dedication, positivity, focus on good things
Pros
Free launches
Cons
There is no value to true academicians in Narayana..The organization is fully corrupted and the Dean system kills the the true spirit of faculty. They induct the staff only on the basis of commissions rather than commitment and worth of the lecturers...
Pros
Cons
Disrespect.. Uncertenity ..Humiliation..
l have good experience over there,I recommend others to work there. Who are willing to work in a competetive world.They can join here.It is giving competition to us
I had a nice exp in this school . It's the best school. Teachers and higher officials are very helpful towards the teaching . Students are very active and talented in all their activities.
Where your skill become strong and mastering basic concepts to achieve in career It also gain the subject deepth. Strong foundation of subject teaching and learning
Cons
Look before you leap. Why? Because Teachers are burdened with non academic work like "fees collection" "bringing students for admission" " Target filling to continue your tenure as a teacher" "House visit" ,i.e. you would be told to go out in the road and market to look for admissions. Increment is based upon favoritism and not by effort you put in which is just "unthinkable". money is frequently deducted from salary.Even after giving notice period, I served the particular branch till its last counting date but the management deducted 5.5 thousand of my salary. And Respect for teachers is a "far cry". But not all are bad. some are really good. My previous two principals and Dean were good( from 2017 to 2019 till August) .Sadly speaking, If the good and educated people are placed on the throne, the brand would do justice to their name. Let not unwise people lead :) But as i said it earlier, not all are bad. I have got on quite well with many faculties (from Andhrapradesh to be specific) who are not only my colleagues, but have become an extended family. Personally attended a few workshops where the teachers from both bengal and andhra are fantastic. but You should judge all the aspects before you decide.