Narayana Group of Educational Institutions

Narayana Group of Educational Institutions Employee Reviews

India115 reviews

It was good to be at narayana group learning through practice and time management

Good to be at narayana institute I feel proud for working with groups. Narayana victory and glory to both students and teachers. Learning through practice.

Pros

Learning through practicals

Average

It's ok if you seek job urgently. But don't expect to continue long time .Don't expect the salary will credit every month . You should complete your targets every month ,then only you expect that month salary.

Narayana Group of Educational Institutions insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

Good

Institute Good. But Sivakodu branch management is not good. All employees are equal. But feeling so caste in the branch. The caste itself is given more importance.

Total exploitation of staffs. No mental peace.

Poor work culture. Central Management is the worst. No freedom of putting your views. Everyday insults. Targets are given. School is not a place for the target. More of marketing house.

Protective caring and problem solving place I felt happy to working in narayana

Knowledge gaining step we will improve our subject and teaching levels we learn how to treat children's how to to behave to parents and others caring

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

8hrs

The management is confused

The management is confused that what to do with the Soft Skills department. The most important part is, there was hardly any respect shown to the Trainers ( not the teachers).

Productive and good place to work

Very good place to work for freshers it is greater opportunity to learn something more than they want Admission pressure is a bit disgusting and salary also low

Pros

Great place to know more

Cons

Less salary and admission pressure

Strict

My opinion about subject wise and for students it's useful lesson planning for teaching is verry good I enjoyed a lot with students. Important part we can learn sooo many things about students. My subject is mba that is the reason I want go in company side

Tough place to work very hectic schedule daily 9 lectures i would only recommend to join this if you have no options left in life

Extremely stressful daily huge number of lectures treated as animalDay work is huge Work culture is stressful Learning is hugeU can make friends at times for survival Hardest part is exam taken everyweek huge stress to complete syllabus every week

Just Work

Corporate culture...Keeps all engaged and occupied at work all the time.No work gaps to gossip.Back to back supporting Teams,Visiting supervisors.. are really keeps your Branch feedback driving to do still better.Working in Narayana.. gives any person to learn Result oriented.I liked the working culture here as an Academic Principal..This is the place who can workTirelessly.If anyone can dedicate spending thier long duration of working hours and have an urge of learning can take up this job to learn to be a Goal setter / Target oriented professionals.

Pros

Cons

Long working Hours.

This is a school and they don't even have a toilet for the teachers. Poor management. When there was lockdown, they immediately reduced the salary of teachers. However, they were collecting full fee from the students.

Productive in subject knowledge

Once it was grand and elegant to work in these institutions.But now its like bargaining . Hard working hours , pressure on joining the students means admissions compulsory.

Pros

Gives identity

Cons

You will get to improve your teaching skills

You might not get enough time to prepare for the class as you would have to teach multiple syllabus for the students. Might face political issues well it depends on each branch.But compared to other corporate schools I would recommend you to try for this as you would be bit satisfied with the salary they provide and this too depends on your performance during interview.

Pros

You will get a good teaching experience

Cons

Productive and knowledge seeking place to work with fun

It has been a very good experience working with the institution as a maths faculty, with lots of training session where we can learn many different ways to teach and handle children..

Pros

Will get to live our own childhood with good salaries.

Cons

I don't think any cons will be there about the institution ...

Good

It is good institution and we can learn good subject, punctuality and development.parents rapo is very important in this Narayan institution.It helps the students to develop and get bright future.NEET And CO faculty are hardworking . management gives suppoort over all it is good

Pros

Good future

Cons

Admissions

Its good to work from Narayana group its very much friendly as well

I like to work with NARAYANA group .but there is lack of miss communication between the manager and the top linner this provisional the must be there to monitor the branch head or we can AGM no any condition with the team members

Pros

Thing must chang from top manager

Cons

No its very good no issue

I am always loving Narayana institution.

Narayan a is very good excellent institutions Excellent books circulam.But local teachers politics is going on.Those who are close to principal they'll give good increment.They didn't identify those who are hard working.Thats why branch looses it's reputation.Please identify those who are hard working. Parent satisfaction also important

Not protect fun work place

Work place was not responsible any other employees.There is a problem completing, and over the duty go home that's itManagement there is a no enquiries in campusNo culture

Very tough to balance work and family.

The working environment is too difficult though colleagues are very much friendly .. worst thing is that a teacher is appointed on the basis of their teaching ability certificates but they are forced to do marketing job along with teaching and fee collection too.

Very strict place

I worked as a teacher there. The management was good. They take care of students and teachers very well. They conduct programs and extracirrcular activites.

Productive work place

Nice,good,stressless, happy environment to do work more years.management very kindly.increments good.family atmosphere between employees.somany culture programs operated.fun and also little bit frustration.

Pros

Free break fast, lunch

Cons

Fast schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Narayana Group of Educational Institutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Narayana Group of Educational Institutions with