Narayana Health

Narayana Health Employee Reviews

Great place to work with very helpful ambience

Awesome place to work and gain experience from the stalwarts of the fields under one roof , all the big names are very humble and working here gives lot of skill

Pathetic Culture & Poorest Salary on the market.

Since the group has grown in length and breadth, the top management has lost control on its manpower team. The top management favours only a few at the top level and does not have any respect for the people working down the line. A lot of favoritism and nepotism is being followed. No scope for people down the line to grow in the ladder. Not a good place to work. Don't know the difference between a horse & Donkey.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Labor work, no growth, salary & increment is poorest in the market

All good

Everything was nyc just while closing the unit didn't given transfer at the time of lockdown but really enjoyed working with them learned a lot stress was there work related but not depression

Pros

Free treatment for staff buy some limitations

Cons

Hectic but motivational manager

Not Productive

Pros

Cons

Long hours of work with no prospects of growth

Family like

9-6 am.learning is unlimitedmanagement is friendly and knowledgeableworkplace culture is mixed Traditional and modernhardest is to reach the destination(being on the edge of B'lore)enjoyable is the birthday celebration.

Narayana Hrudayalaya is the best institute that one can learn lot of things.

I had a wonderful experience working with narayana health.Eventhough, the job is stressful I didn't felt it . I was really enjoying the job over there. And I am very proud to say that Narayana Hrudayalaya gave me the foundation for all I need in my future. I learned things in an academic way and I am really happy to work in Narayana if I get an another chance. I would like to recommend all the nursing personnel's especially who all are fresher's to join in NH to booster your career. I would say that Narayana Hrudayalaya is the best hospital in which one can learn a lots of procedures and they will help to learn multi disciplinary approach.

Pros

Best career development

Cons

Salary

I really feel bad i had work under such type of person

Previously I worked in Banglore Narayana Health and I have faced issue in salary that's why I have take transfer to Davangere Narayana Health to corporate section but here manager is very ridiculous and cheap mentality person. He really don't know how corporate office runs and How we respects each other in offices. He always using singular words while calling staffs and if any small mistakes happen from team he said to stands behind the doors. This is I have never seen in anywhere

Pros

Na

Cons

Please have a look into office otherwise it will loss its genuinity just bcos of that person

Very good experience with NARAYANA

It's a great feeling to work with NARAYANA team , I learn so many . There is no partiality good team work , they are taking classes for staff daily it's a good thing for staff.

Good

Good opportunity to gain knowledge, challenging and learning experience, using standard equipments, doctors and staff are well behaviours, collaborative work place.

Had to work for long hours but was worth that hard work

They had 180 hours for a month to be spent doing the job but I worked very hard and they had a quite awesome staff and doctors who taught me well and now I'm capable to treat others.

collaborative workplace

patient-driven culture, clinicians have autonomy which is respected. the supportive staff are often not up to the mark, so be prepared to take time to follow up on the team's work. Admin decision-making sometimes tends to be reactive with lots of firefighting.

Good opportunity to gain knowledge

Company will provide all the benefits to empyoers and job security and pre training program for fresher's, Medical benefits, food provided,the hospital is providing the good care, companion, accountability to the patient's.

Good working environment. High scope of learning in different areas. Quality with cost effective treatment. Customers are very much satisfied with the services offered.

Very nice and knowledgeable experience

Very nice and comfortable working place in ctvs ot lot of thanks my surgeon and senior I am learn in this hospital many cardiac surgery assist adults and pediatrics

Stressful but good place to work

We can learn many things, they give training, knowledgeable , good place, if I have opportunity to work there I will definitely more blessed , I love working I got good friend's still working, thank god I got chance working in nh

Productive work place

very good to organisation to work with, this organisation provides good opportunities to grow and give enough scope to prove yourself. the top management is very cooperative and work with principles what they believe to good for the organisation

Good but not happy about work scheduled

Management should take care inside department employees problems and work load. Who working and who just acting like working. They should do monthly / quarterly meeting or discussion with enployees

Good place to work as a fresher.

Had a good experience working with naryana health . Flexible timings and good benefits. For a fresher it's a good start as there will be a lot of learnings.

Excellent workplace

My learning started from here.... Managers were really helpful and experience here is something we would like to cherish through life time .Excellent workplace

Challenging and learning experience

Challenging and learning experience, multi-level organizational hierarchical behavioural exposure, Exposure to complex service delivery systems & p&l

Good

Good working experience . Work is also good ... work knowledge was excellent ... work environment is also good.... convenient stay area and good work life...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Narayana Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2