Narayana Health

Narayana Health Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse26 reviews
India26 reviews

hrudayalayacardiachospitalknowledgepatientsalarydoctorlearn

Narayana Hrudayalaya is the best institute that one can learn lot of things.

I had a wonderful experience working with narayana health.Eventhough, the job is stressful I didn't felt it . I was really enjoying the job over there. And I am very proud to say that Narayana Hrudayalaya gave me the foundation for all I need in my future. I learned things in an academic way and I am really happy to work in Narayana if I get an another chance. I would like to recommend all the nursing personnel's especially who all are fresher's to join in NH to booster your career. I would say that Narayana Hrudayalaya is the best hospital in which one can learn a lots of procedures and they will help to learn multi disciplinary approach.

Pros

Best career development

Cons

Salary

Very good experience with NARAYANA

It's a great feeling to work with NARAYANA team , I learn so many . There is no partiality good team work , they are taking classes for staff daily it's a good thing for staff.

Narayana Health insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Very nice and knowledgeable experience

Very nice and comfortable working place in ctvs ot lot of thanks my surgeon and senior I am learn in this hospital many cardiac surgery assist adults and pediatrics

Good

The hospital well and good care to the patient and improve knowledge ,skills the staffes, provide freedom for nurses,providing care is good in the hospital

Everything I learned from there

Over all I miss that institute Everything is good for a employee Never I will get like this institution Really really really miss Narayan health ( r.n.tagore international institute of cardiac science)

productive training

in the field of inpatient, outpatient, midwives, infection control to render and safeguard the overall health and well-being of patients through my utmost dedication .

Pros

free lunces

Cons

short breaks

Sincere and Care giver

Focusing on Patient's health conscious Coordinating with Colleagues and Head Nurse/In-charge Not anxious in critical Situations Balancing Work Place and Family life Can work Independently.

Pros

free food

really great experience to work over there especially for freshers.

*Really good place to learn for starters or freshers. *Will get much clinical experience through knowledge about each and every disease contains which we attend. *Training classes are really great experiences. *Chance to attend and study variety of cases. *Myself felt much proud about my job and position as staff nurse.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

training classes

productive and good working environment

I worked there for 1 and a half years. I was a staff nurse there and I got posted in Medical surgical cardiac ward. It was quite good experience. I could know more about various aspects of nursing care. Also I could update my knowledge through CME's conducting over there. At a time many admissions and discharges are coming as it was a busiest ward. The most enjoyable part of the job is the collaborative approach. We all health care team members were work together to achieve our goal in any situation.

Pros

Cme, Benefits for staff

Cons

working hours

Productive and admirable health care

Im proud to be a part of Narayana group because i started my career from there and i learnt to give a satisfied patient care and to manage completely. I exposed to several departments and took experience and added skills in my profession.

Pros

transportation

Excellent

This hospital has cardio therapic services, equipped with state of the art cardiac catheterization laboratary and operation theatres. Staff are willing workers and good colleague to all.

Good exposure to clinical side

Narayana hrudayalaya is a multispeciality hospital and it was a good working place for me. I learned so much from there including the basics of Narayana, because there is a good opportunity always to learn new things.

Pros

Free accomadatiob

Cons

Over duty

Working as a staff nurse in cardiac icu narayana hrudayalaya hospital

Am arya ,staff nurse of narayana hrudayalaya hospital.its a good hospital with well talented doctors and staffs..all types of cardiac sugeries are there daily..and over all its a good hospital

Cons

8 hour

productive and fun workplace

narayana hrudayalaya is a prestigous institution with all medical facilities under one roof. as a staff nurse i had gained a good knowledge regarding management of a ward and patient care. and also it helps to improve our self confidence.

Pros

help to get knowledge

Cons

very busy organization

Improvement in different skills

I m proud to tell that I m a narayana product and I m working here. It's going to complete one year that I m working as a nurse in cardiac ITu. We exposed to cardiac ITu during our 4 years of studies. Everyone needs change so that me too want the change for developing my knowledge and skills and thereby improving my patient care.

Pros

Place for skill development

Cons

No basic salary

I worked as an shift senior nurse in Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital. Hospital

I worked as an shift senior nurse in Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital. Hospital.good atmosphere to work with cooperation

getting positive feedback from customer

i had great exposure during my job experience, dealing with different patient. I tried to give complete care to all the patent throgh my service. I learned many things but I would like to specify one that, practical knoweledge improved l.all my co worker were good to me as well to others also.since I had experience in CCU so night duties were really tough. seeing through my eyes that someone is getting cure from disease

Pros

double duty with extra pay

Cons

long hours as double duty

I was working in surgical icu

1.good management. 2.I learned pre and post of procedures. 3.Most enjoyable part is clinical presentation (CLASS) and marathan.

productive,good

All days are not the same ,every day we lean new things.working with my staff is always felt good to me. Working with this company gave a good exposure to my carrier.

guality care.

Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital is one of the most trusted hospital worldwide,offers quality care andgood hospitality.i have gained knowledge regarding different nursing procedures , evidence based practices , technical skills and many other soft skills.good collaboration among co-workers.the hardest part of job was tight schedule and heavy workload.

Pros

quality in caring

Cons

staff shortage

Good and huge place to work

An interesting and huge super speciality health care management to work, and had a good experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Narayana Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Narayana Health with

• Narayana Health
  • Registered Nurse
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?