Narayana Health

India26 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

hrudayalayacardiachospitalknowledgepatientsalarydoctorlearn

Narayana Hrudayalaya is the best institute that one can learn lot of things.

I had a wonderful experience working with narayana health.Eventhough, the job is stressful I didn't felt it . I was really enjoying the job over there. And I am very proud to say that Narayana Hrudayalaya gave me the foundation for all I need in my future. I learned things in an academic way and I am really happy to work in Narayana if I get an another chance. I would like to recommend all the nursing personnel's especially who all are fresher's to join in NH to booster your career. I would say that Narayana Hrudayalaya is the best hospital in which one can learn a lots of procedures and they will help to learn multi disciplinary approach.

Pros

Best career development

Cons

Salary

productive training

in the field of inpatient, outpatient, midwives, infection control to render and safeguard the overall health and well-being of patients through my utmost dedication .

Pros

free lunces

Cons

short breaks

Narayana Health insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

productive and good working environment

I worked there for 1 and a half years. I was a staff nurse there and I got posted in Medical surgical cardiac ward. It was quite good experience. I could know more about various aspects of nursing care. Also I could update my knowledge through CME's conducting over there. At a time many admissions and discharges are coming as it was a busiest ward. The most enjoyable part of the job is the collaborative approach. We all health care team members were work together to achieve our goal in any situation.

Pros

Cme, Benefits for staff

Cons

working hours

Good exposure to clinical side

Narayana hrudayalaya is a multispeciality hospital and it was a good working place for me. I learned so much from there including the basics of Narayana, because there is a good opportunity always to learn new things.

Pros

Free accomadatiob

Cons

Over duty

Improvement in different skills

I m proud to tell that I m a narayana product and I m working here. It's going to complete one year that I m working as a nurse in cardiac ITu. We exposed to cardiac ITu during our 4 years of studies. Everyone needs change so that me too want the change for developing my knowledge and skills and thereby improving my patient care.

Pros

Place for skill development

Cons

No basic salary

good work place

i was able to learn so much from this institution.very supportive colleagues.

Pros

very good learning experience

Cons

good

long working hours,not flexible management,friendly co-workers,more stress & tension during duty hours

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Narayana Health?