Narayana Health

India143 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

hrudayalayacardiachospitalknowledgepatientsalarydoctorlearn

Productive and more exposure to work we can learn many new things

Good work place safety but salary paid is less should see people how work wt they doing they should recognize it and appreciate them with incentives..

Good

Narayana is good hospital and good service off petient health very expensive doctor tem lower cost off treatment surgery avry equipment are available and any time staff available

Narayana Health insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Time and location flexibility

Poor, toxic work culture, bad pay scale

Bad place for doctors to work... no salary increment policy... toxic political work culture. Pathetic salary........Poor behaviour by doctors.........

Pros

On time salary credit

Cons

Worst salary

Pathetic Culture & Poorest Salary on the market.

Since the group has grown in length and breadth, the top management has lost control on its manpower team. The top management favours only a few at the top level and does not have any respect for the people working down the line. A lot of favoritism and nepotism is being followed. No scope for people down the line to grow in the ladder. Not a good place to work. Don't know the difference between a horse & Donkey.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Labor work, no growth, salary & increment is poorest in the market

Narayana Hrudayalaya is the best institute that one can learn lot of things.

I had a wonderful experience working with narayana health.Eventhough, the job is stressful I didn't felt it . I was really enjoying the job over there. And I am very proud to say that Narayana Hrudayalaya gave me the foundation for all I need in my future. I learned things in an academic way and I am really happy to work in Narayana if I get an another chance. I would like to recommend all the nursing personnel's especially who all are fresher's to join in NH to booster your career. I would say that Narayana Hrudayalaya is the best hospital in which one can learn a lots of procedures and they will help to learn multi disciplinary approach.

Pros

Best career development

Cons

Salary

I really feel bad i had work under such type of person

Previously I worked in Banglore Narayana Health and I have faced issue in salary that's why I have take transfer to Davangere Narayana Health to corporate section but here manager is very ridiculous and cheap mentality person. He really don't know how corporate office runs and How we respects each other in offices. He always using singular words while calling staffs and if any small mistakes happen from team he said to stands behind the doors. This is I have never seen in anywhere

Pros

Na

Cons

Please have a look into office otherwise it will loss its genuinity just bcos of that person

Good opportunity to gain knowledge

Company will provide all the benefits to empyoers and job security and pre training program for fresher's, Medical benefits, food provided,the hospital is providing the good care, companion, accountability to the patient's.

Good place to work as a fresher.

Had a good experience working with naryana health . Flexible timings and good benefits. For a fresher it's a good start as there will be a lot of learnings.

It is very good place to work.i could learn many things

Very good place to work and learn.duty is hard and no time to stand even though we can learn new things each day.i am so happy to be a part of narayana health

productive training

in the field of inpatient, outpatient, midwives, infection control to render and safeguard the overall health and well-being of patients through my utmost dedication .

Pros

free lunces

Cons

short breaks

Good

Learnt many things at Narayana but want more to learn. A good team to work with. It is a listed company so learnt SEBI regulations as well as learnt how to keep myself updated with various regulatory changes.

Pros

Good team

Cons

Traveling benefits, salary and very less to learn

productive and good working environment

I worked there for 1 and a half years. I was a staff nurse there and I got posted in Medical surgical cardiac ward. It was quite good experience. I could know more about various aspects of nursing care. Also I could update my knowledge through CME's conducting over there. At a time many admissions and discharges are coming as it was a busiest ward. The most enjoyable part of the job is the collaborative approach. We all health care team members were work together to achieve our goal in any situation.

Pros

Cme, Benefits for staff

Cons

working hours

excellent experience never get from anywhere.

i started working here as fresher. so first i struggled so much. because of busy working hours and bcz of my 1st job place with out experience. after 1month i improved well because of the training of my department educator and team leaders. especially i thanking our MSH Surgical ICU Dr.Shyamala, educator sis.Shakeela and our all renal transplant consultant doctors.. thanks to narayana health for overall experience

Pros

free food arrangements

Cons

workload salary less

not much to learn

Working here was fun but one becomes stagnant at one place after u learn to do everything and then the work becomes monotonous.Salary hike is very poor bt other policies are worth.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Leave policy especially in the communication department

good work place

Very nice place to work and learn. long working hours but good case load night shifts were followed by a compensatory off it was a good clinical experience

Management not good

Management not good, rhetorical work, same work every day, no growth, doctor dominant industry no perks & benefits , too much of data entry job dominant boss

Narayana Health is good for those who are in hospital field. Discipline will be learnt here, Job security is good here, but no much salary is expected

Cons

Good exposure to clinical side

Narayana hrudayalaya is a multispeciality hospital and it was a good working place for me. I learned so much from there including the basics of Narayana, because there is a good opportunity always to learn new things.

Pros

Free accomadatiob

Cons

Over duty

Good but the not to hardworkers

Hard work doesn't matters in this company. They will consider who is favor to them. Too much of partiality. Salary is also not up to the mark. Some how with the support of our department manager i satisfied but while coming to appraisal she is helpless.

Improvement in different skills

I m proud to tell that I m a narayana product and I m working here. It's going to complete one year that I m working as a nurse in cardiac ITu. We exposed to cardiac ITu during our 4 years of studies. Everyone needs change so that me too want the change for developing my knowledge and skills and thereby improving my patient care.

Pros

Place for skill development

Cons

No basic salary

Interesting work places and able to learn many new things

It was nice experience to work with wonderful doctors and technician in operation theatre. They are very well trained me. Thought new things.it was very nice working atmosphere

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Continues duty for 10hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Narayana Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Narayana Health with

Narayana Health reviews by popular job title

• Narayana Health
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?