Naresh I Technologies

Naresh I Technologies Employee Reviews

It is better place to learn.stress free environment. Work environment is good.Here you get best tutor for all programming languages. It is home for software learner.
They provide good projects of IEEE (research papers) and exact work in your domain, Flexible timings, a lot to learn, but low salary, no guidance of seniors in a related field
This is a training institute in hyderabad,.This institute is good in all over india for learning languages so I prefer to take studies from here.this institute fee is soo cheap
If you want learn new things related to data science field then it will be nice opportunity for everyone. Seniors will help at anytime if you have any queries.
They are good at providing resources for work and a very peaceful environment. I had a wonderful experience working there and I would recommend any fresher to join here for obtaining specific skills.
Software Training Center. Natesh i Technologies is a Hyderabad based training institute. Software training for the freshers & working professions. Courses conducted here like Java , Dot Net, Oracle, Android & latest Technologies.
i was highly motivated,confidence level is high and i am ready to accept challenges in any stream.
Pros
free workshops
Cons
3-4 hrs of extensive industrial training
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Naresh I Technologies?