Naresh I Technologies

Naresh I Technologies Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

Good

Really you will enjoy the environment,if you will join...All time money is not matter you get 2 things in there1. Confidence2. Skill to solve Problems.

Fine

It is better place to learn.stress free environment. Work environment is good.Here you get best tutor for all programming languages. It is home for software learner.

Good

They provide good projects of IEEE (research papers) and exact work in your domain, Flexible timings, a lot to learn, but low salary, no guidance of seniors in a related field

Fast paced

If you want learn new things related to data science field then it will be nice opportunity for everyone. Seniors will help at anytime if you have any queries.

Good

They are good at providing resources for work and a very peaceful environment. I had a wonderful experience working there and I would recommend any fresher to join here for obtaining specific skills.

Education Institute

Software Training Center. Natesh i Technologies is a Hyderabad based training institute. Software training for the freshers & working professions. Courses conducted here like Java , Dot Net, Oracle, Android & latest Technologies.

good enviorment for freshers to learn technologies

i was highly motivated,confidence level is high and i am ready to accept challenges in any stream.

Pros

free workshops

Cons

3-4 hrs of extensive industrial training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Naresh I Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Naresh I Technologies with

Naresh I Technologies Reviews by Location

Learn about Naresh I Technologies in popular locations

• Naresh I Technologies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?