Natco Pharma

Natco Pharma Employee Reviews

It's a good company to stay with no purpose and job security.

Overall it's a good company...Work life balance is good.. when we talked about work culture & management it's like beurocrates . no way management can't trust on employees.

Fun workplace and team working.

It is my first job to work in natco pharma limited and learned technical and communication skills and it was a great experience,competitive work and support from superiors and colleagues.. Friendly managers and organisation is very supportive.

Good

Good very bad management at narco research centre Sanath nagar Hyderabad very very bad work culture Unfair work culture, there is no place for hard working employees

Personality development and work related

I have learnt some personality development there and some work related regards guidelines It is a green field project and we are the starting employs in visakhapatnam plant.

Gives freedom to everyone to think of challenging problems

1. Great history of success behind, 2. The only company really cares employees a lot 3. Good HR policies 4. Excellent platform for learning and exploring 5. Well motivating 6. Perfect work culture 7. Best salaries and increments 8. Best management and 9. All credits goes to Chairman Sir and CEO Sir.. Their Great humanity and service to the society laid name and fame..

It was good working especially the closing days all together

I never found such typical day while working at Natco pharma I learned the field of oncology entirely from this organization management were good,quick responding workplace culture were apolitical

Pros

Incentives

Cons

110% achievement

Good place to start

Very good place to accept students graduating from a pharmacy school and teaching them hard core concepts of running a manufacturing unit to produce medications, both oral and parenteral.

Best place for a industrail trainee

My first exposure to a pharmaceutical industry. I was very excited to get my request approved to do my masters dissertation at NATCO. learnt the industry culture and interacted wit people that gave me lot of confidence.

good company

good company good staff good products , can be referred to friends having a good culture work environment . learned alot of things from this company , good management as well

Job Work Review

the company committing to the doctors they are fulfillment the requirements to the doctors. I feel embraced when I go to the doctors for call and the impression an total impact or overall feedback is not so good in front of respected doctors

Production officer

Intend to build a career with high corporate of challenging environment with committed and dedicated people who will help me to improve my knowledge and skills willing to work as team player in this innovative environment.

internship experie

I did my internship for 2 months and placed in different departments like production, quality, data monitoring and raw materials handling which helped me to gain a lot of pharmaceuticals testing and processing knowledge.

Pros

free lunch, free transportation

Cons

short breaks

Clean and neat environment, with good security.

One of the best places I worked. The employer made me feel the Industry like my home, everyone, from the security to the research scientist was very knowledgable and helpful. There was equality, lunch should be done in canteen, whether you were the Director or the contract labour.

Pros

Free lunches, free transportation

Cons

far away from where I stay

good product range.sustain carrer

Employee friendly,Mix kind of culture. job satisfaction but not not much growth.as company is having good culture so can continue with the company for a long. dont expect much growth.

Non productive beating round the bush not on point

Work clarity and technical concepts are not clear to the Senior management level which leads to waste of time and indeed frustrates the working environment.

Pros

High job security

Production

Very good but some time I feel unlucky Because I’m not part of this company for long time..! Natco pharmacy is very interested company so far And I’m glad to part of this company. There workers are so friendly and teaches us very beautifully.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short hours

Gained practical experience

Learnt handling of pharmaceutical equipment and enhanced communication skills. Work place culture was very good as there was no discrimination at all.

Natco pharma is a good company to work with.

During my Natco assignment i learnt so many things like communicating effectively with consultants,Dressing sense,product knowledge,i learnt how to manage my day and work in a good working culture of the company.

Pros

Good professional environment.

Cons

Na

Good Place for a beginner

This is a place where a Individual has got lot to learn. Management is good you learn lots and lots of things here. I really appreciate the time they invest in developing a employee.

Very productive

Since I was only interning in this company for a month I was not given alot of work. A typical day at work involved alot of reading on patents and tagging along office employees to get an insight on how the company actually works. The most enjoyable part was the projects that were given to me which I thoroughly enjoyed doing.

NATCO Company was very friendly and helpful learnt things like handling different cultured people security and service provided by the company was appreciable.

Pros

Security

Cons

Transportation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Natco Pharma. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Natco Pharma with