NATIONAL AIDS RESEARCH INSTITUTE

NATIONAL AIDS RESEARCH INSTITUTE Employee Reviews

A good place to work. Good colleagues, great learning curve, you get all the help required. If you are passionate about AIDS research, this is a go-to place.
Learned a lots of things Government department has some employee handle a huge projects. Culture was quite good. Hardest part of the job was in few time period work was too much.
Pros
Staff was good
Cons
Long Hours
enjoyed and liked to work. learn new things in this institute. Good staff and seniors too. Nature of work is good and research work also. This research is very helpful for human being. so its appriciated.
so many thinks i have learnt from my job and I am happy to do this work.Work place is very good ,co-operative and very safe. Management also very good.
Its wonderful being working with National AIDS Research Institute . Its well known research institute in HIV through out the world. It is associated with WHO. Routine day work includes HIV Viral Load tests using Abbott automated machine and HIV PCR test. It is well managed with Indian Council of Medical research.
Pros
No problem with holidays
Best place for research minded peoples to work on HIV/AIDS. Good quality research work done and get good research exposure. Proud to work in such Research Institute.
Pros
quality research
Cons
job security and salary
Its an excellent research center. I learn lot from here. Very co operative staff. This center do research mainly on HIV.
I learnt many things about HIV research. I worked in bio safety lab-II and bio safety lab-III in Molecular virology department.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
working hr is fix
Time frame work with freedom. many thing learned not just techniques but time management, rout cause analysis, dealing with people and team work. I had good time with my co-worker.They were helping and made me understand technical difficulties. Hard time when I got shifted from my first lab to another..everything got changed after that my friends, work everything. The most enjoyable part of job is work.
I learned to much in audit and quality control and quality assurance.
Pros
Tea time
Cons
short break for tea
National institute of govt. of India working in area of HIV AIDS research, place is good to start carrier, but growth is very slow and maximum staff is no contact basis.
It was a good exposure to virological assays in the lab. Also lab monitors visited every 6 months from the U.S. This project was in collaboration with the NIH and JHU. I got experience in handling the HIV and testing of different compounds for their anti-retroviral activity.