National Health Mission

National Health Mission Employee Reviews

My work at NHM was challenging yet because of my good experience in Central Government and Public sector at Senior level I could handle it with ease
Pros
whenever there was a meeting I could enjoy free Lunch
Cons
I completed my work within prescribed hours
Good working experience but a stressful job to work. I work with utlising my full potential And I have about 21 years of experience in this field. I am a District account manager at National health mission.
Cons
Long hours of commitment
NHM only offers contract jobs that are paid very low, also there is no job security as well. Only the post of PRO is somewhat respected among the other regular staff of the health department, the rest of the other employees are always treated as outsiders. You may have to compromise your dignity when you work in NHM>.
Pros
Work Hours
Cons
Job security
Good organization but the staff behavior is very much outdated though they are cooperatives in terms of welfare relation. The accounts and personnel department is very intolerable as any short of leave was not entitled for contractual worker by the authority. Due settlement is non transference as not specific guideline is available. Work is going on the basis of boss’s mode.
Pros
Free Tea twice in a day
Cons
Long Hours
challenges in the workpdate at regular intervals The rating scale for Performance Planning and Review is made up of five factors: Poor, Needs Improvement, Meets Requirements, Exceeds Requirements, and Outstanding. Any factor rated poor or needs improvement MUST have performance comments. For any factor, performance comments should support the rating given.
I worked as a contractual medical officer at National Health Mission, Assam. The work experience was good as got a chance to diagnose, treat various diseases. I also got a chance to conduct health camps and awareness camps.
Working in a rural setting under NRHM ( now NHM) can be challenging in the beginning for the new doctors. However it turns out to be an enriching experience at the end always.
It's good to have a job under NHM Assam.i am currently doing job at sualkuchi.i want to be an assistant for a doctor.im free in the evening so I want to use it....my job duty is over by 1.30 PM
Central govt ngo working and focusing more on rch in India, implementing national program its nice company to work with, good compensation and living of standards are maintain well
worst environment for work freely, every day at 10 am feel pressure regarding may i lost my job today. no systematic job responsibility, no systematic salary package.
It was good journey for me, their are four stages for selection criteria one is shortlisted for the position, second is written test, third was GDPI and fourth was personal view. I was worked on two major projects one is Janani Shishu Surksha Kraykram's - Referral Transport and Mobile Medical Unit both projects are very much challenging. Under the guidance of senior officers learnt many things, understand the work culture and challenges in the system. Successfully implemented projects in all over Maharashtra. Comparative work, pay scale is very less for contractual employees and their are no other benefits like PF, graduaity, mediclaim facility etc. As government is providing such enormous and wonderful services to the society, unfortunately contractual staff is lacking for their basic rights. Few of the permanent employees not cooperate contractual employees as well they treated very badly. It was overall experience about the contractual employees.
National rural health mission provides health services on 24*7 mode. It has applied mission mode of health facilities. There has been remarkable difference in lives of several people through this mission. Now the government is more quick in the delivery of services.
Job nature was super but the salary level is low.It is an Government programme started at 2007 all over india.It aims that to reduce the maternal and infant mortality rate.
I am giving and devoting all personal skills in providing care to high dependency individuals for their survival and procedures during stay at hospital.
Working in nhm as dpc here no much learning, no management, no work pressure. I am not able to learn new skills. Management is very poor . No skill n
Pros
No work pressure, no time limit
Cons
Low salary, no new learning, saturation
Excellent opportunity to deliver effective public health services. Gives opportunity to understand the grass root health problems and plan interventions.
Very good initiative took by government of india in collaboration with European Union..they give all facilities and Providence to remote areas.i will give 5 stars to nhi.
Pros
Get opportunities
Cons
Low salary
I worked as staff nurse in the mobile health team which provided me a job security and good job culture however salary was low but i have learnt to deal with the children.
Pros
Skills to deal with the children
Cons
Salary was not satisfactory
The government hospital build for the rural women to conduct free deliveries. I enjoyed my learning in a such a challenging job responsibilities environment.
Pros
Free dinner for night shifts.
Cons
No fix hours
i am doing job as a Block Programme Assistant in Dotma BPHC under Kokrajhar Dist . my duty is preparing action plan , compile the data and monitoring the RBSK programme . also coordination with district and state level higher authority .
Pros
primary Job
Cons
There should be work culture and friendly environment. And there should be structure regarding salary and work. And the work should be like that we can learn something new and knowledgeable.